The Provident Loan Society (Fordham) Decatur Ave, Bronx
- Cash Loans
- Jewelry Appraisal
- Fast Cash
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 2 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I give them just one star for the location, but the person (Staff) did not know what he was talking about when it came to my personal jewelry. I went there for a loan. My chain is 14k he said 10k not true. My bracelet with my birth stone it is 14k, he said it was not real gold. My dad may he rest in peace gave me this gift, and a brave soilder of War world Ii.So they could not take my jewelry due to 10k wrong. They are 14k. I left the place disappointed. Thank God i found the same day the right place to get my jewelry pawn at a great price. This place is awful do not trust them.
They know how to cheat customerResponse from the owner
Dear Mr. Clarke, We’re so sorry that your experience with our company has been a negative one. Because we are a non-profit, we can be a little more conservative with our loans than our for-profit rivals. Because we never buy or sell jewelry, we work hard with our customers to make sure that they get their items back. Currently, (as of April 2017) we have a 97% success rate. Our conservatism is part of our strategy to make sure that your precious items stay yours!
2573 Decatur Ave, Bronx, NY 10458, United States
1. How Can I Make Contact With The Provident Loan Society (Fordham)?You can ring them at this phone number +1 718-367-2850. Or you can browse its official website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. What Loan Products Can I Get From The Provident Loan Society (Fordham)?The Provident Loan Society (Fordham) can connect you to a wide range of lending products which include: '
- Cash Loans
- Jewelry Appraisal
- fast cash
5. Is The Provident Loan Society (Fordham) an Agency or a Direct Lender?The Provident Loan Society (Fordham) is a Pawn shop. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we get you connected with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online as fast as the same day of applying.
2. What Is the Address Of The Provident Loan Society (Fordham)? How Can I Get There?The Provident Loan Society (Fordham) is located at 2573 Decatur Ave, Bronx, NY 10458, United States. Just look up the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. How Can I Request a Loan at The Provident Loan Society (Fordham)?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and submit the loan form online. If you are looking for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can go to our official website for more useful info.
6. What Will Happen if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does The Provident Loan Society (Fordham) Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we can help you out! Just visit our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.