The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law N Summerlin Ave, Orlando
- 1031 Exchanges
- Builder Services
- Centralized Funding
- Digital Closing
- Escrow Services
- Foreclosure Services
- Lender Services
- Notary Signing Services
- Reo Services
- Title Insurance
- Title Searches Examinations
- Remote Online Notarization
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 22 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Quick response from Pam throughout the whole process! Thank you so kindly.. and you have been so courteous. I will be sure to refer my family and friends. Thank you again The Closing Agent!!Response from the owner
Thank you for taking time to stop and let us know about your experience with Pam and the Winter Park Team! We appreciate your feedback and look forward working with you again in the future.
Closed on sale of property here. Friendly staff, smooth, easy transaction. Everything was ready and correct. Done in less than half an hour.
Robert Garcia assisted me with a legal issue related to the purchase of my home. He was professional, and the matter was settled very quickly. I highly recommend Barry Miller Law.Response from the owner
Thank you Ryan for letting us know about your experience working with Robert and team at The Closing Agent and Barry Miller Law.
I highly recommend Robert Garcia from Barry Miller Law. As a Realtor in Central Florida he has provided invaluable legal support to my clients and myself. Always professional, responsive and knowledgable.Response from the owner
Thank you Ivette for sharing your comments, we appreciate you. - Darryll L. Clark, Vice President
JJason Palinkas P.A.5
Fantastic team, always professional and always have the answers you need! Christian, Barry, Mable and Shannon are 5 stars all the way!Response from the owner
Jason, Thanks for the 5-star review and the team appreciates the feedback.
Awful!!! Overcharged at closing and sent 3 separate checks to my last address, ummm hellooooo you just made me sign 600 forms with the new property address; one form stating it's my full time residence!! Mistake after mistake after mistake; she (Kat Fontanez) was also a damn nightmare for our mortgage broker. She overpaid our realtor as well! Incredibly inaccurate at her position and should probably be in a position that requires less thinking, accuracy and professionalism.Response from the owner
Thank you for alerting us to the problem you have been having regarding your closing with our company. I am sorry that you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events however I would like to clarify some of your concerns and highlight how we are are taking appropriate action to address areas where we need improvement. We reviewed the documents you signed at closing and you indicated that the address we had on file for you was in fact correct and was to be used for all correspondence after closing. We mailed 3 separate checks to you refunding any overages collected from you at closing, this is standard procedure and I apologize that our accounting system cannot consolidate these checks together due to internal accounting procedures. In our highly regulated industry, it takes a tremendous amount of coordination between Mortgage Brokers,Title Insurance Companies and Realtors to result in a successful closing, it is apparent that we all can do a better job in this area and it should be seamless to you, the consumer. The check sent in error to your realtor was returned by them so we could get it to the appropriate party. We have taken steps internally to examine how this occurred and implemented steps to avoid this error in the future. Thankfully those of us who work in this industry, work together and we appreciate your Realtors cooperation in returning the check to us so promptly. The employee who assisted you is an experienced and licensed title insurance agent in the state of Florida and maintains and high level of integrity and customer service. It should be noted that Ms. Fontanez is supported by many other employees throughout the closing process and we have identified a specific support area that requires some additional training. In summary, without feedback we are not given the opportunity to improve. I appreciate the opportunity to respond to your comments and welcome you to call me should you require anything regarding this transaction in the future. Sincerely, Darryll L. Clark, Vice President
We have had such a positive experience with The Closing Agent. The staff is amazing, Robert was incredibly helpful and we would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone.Response from the owner
Lindsay: Robert's positive energy certainly leaves a lasting impression, thank you for letting us know that you would recommend us, we hope we can work with you again too!
I have worked with Shannon Sammons for 9 years and can’t begin to say enough wonderful things about her performance and demenour. She’s always a step ahead and in constant contact with everyone regarding the transaction. Thank you, Tara Stevens RealtorResponse from the owner
Thank you for your business Tara and we appreciate your comments about Shannon! Darryll L. Clark, VP Operations and Finance
MMaurince Pierre, Orlando Realtor5
I can't say enough about the job Elizabeth, Jonathan and the Staff did for me on my recent closing.. Who do you know would drive 2+ hours to find a seller and wait all day until they found them to get a file closed.... Talk about going the extra mile(pun intended). Thanks Liz...Response from the owner
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience with the company. Our employees are dedicated to providing the highest level of personalized service and we will be sure to recognize their efforts.
The team at The Closing Agent makes every transaction as smooth and seamless as possible! Always a pleasure doing business with The Closing Agent!
11 N Summerlin Ave Ste 100, Orlando, FL 32801, United States
Nearby Title loans in Orlando
- NeJame Law
Personal5( 74 )
- Florida Home Funding
Mortgage broker4.9( 29 )
- DeWitt Law Firm, P.A.
Divorce lawyer4.8( 26 )
- Parikh Law, P.A.
Crim5( 15 )
1. How Can I Get Connection With The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law?You can call them at this phone number +1 407-425-2400. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law?The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law offers you a long list of loan services which include: '
- 1031 exchanges
- Builder services
- Centralized funding
- Digital closing
- Escrow services
5. Is The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law an Agency or a Direct Lender?The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law is a Title company. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we allow you to get access with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can get a small personal loan online as fast as the same day of applying.
2. What Is the Location Of The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law? How Can I Access It?The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law is located at 11 N Summerlin Ave Ste 100, Orlando, FL 32801, United States. Just look up the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. How Can I Request a Loan at The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law?To get starterd, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for payday loans online with same-day funding, you can visit our website for more useful info.
6. What Can I Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just turn to our platform to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.