The Best Check & Cash W Moreland Rd, Willow Grove
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Absolutely the worst service ever experienced in a last year. Had to purchase money order for 2500 and was told that I should have a copy of a social security card and copy of id. Was told by the teller(most likely the owner) that under 2000 he will not report it. I said, please do a money order for 1900 then. He replied that I came 4 days ago and he will not do the money order and I should come back next month(30 days from today) this is the most ridiculous service matter I received. I never leave any bad reviews but this deserves less than one star. Thanks for wasting my time!
Great people ! Very professional and have always helped me anytime I have any questions etc. have been going here for atleast 7 years and am always pleased with my service. Remembers me every time I come back even remembers what’s going on with me and chats for a couple mins til I’m done cashing out. For example I’m a full time student and work two jobs and I only remember telling him I was in school briefly bc I was in scrubs and not my normal work uniform when I went and he remembered that I was in school and asked how it was going etc. such a sweet guy. Very much recommend this place !!Response from the owner
Thanks for your post!!
This is the worst check cashing place ever! The man who works there is absolutely rude and disrespectful. He refused to cash my money order and then just refused my husband for cashing his check he said the company was toi new!! It's a pay check from his company are you serious?!?! I don't know how this guy stays open!
This place is rediculous. They wouldn't cash a $30 check that was a refund for an overpayment to my eye doctor. The doctors office changed the name of their business a year ago. The employee said he couldn't cash the check because the business was too new. I had ID etc. I really think he just didn't want to be bothered.Response from the owner
I am sorry not to accept your check. But, our store has own underwriting rules for check cashing. If a check couldn't meet our check cashing underwriting rules, we can't cash the check. If I left you alone, I just didn't want to make unnecessary arguments with you. I am sorry to make you feel bad anyway.
Told my friend over the phone that she could easily cash her check there, so she drives all the way there and she couldn’t cash it. She had all of the information she needed and if there was a chance she couldn’t cash it, they should’ve notified her over the phone.Response from the owner
I always inform customers on the phone when they ask me about cashing a check. I always say I can't give them a solid answer that I can cash a check or not until I see the check. I tell a customer I can cash a check if I can verify the issuing company of the check and the company issued the check to the customer who brings it. There are no check cashers give a customer a solid answer before they see a check.
Horrible. Dont go there. Refused to serve me bc I signed my check in my truck and not in front of him. Insane.. and he was gnna make $50 for 1 check so jokes on him. ClownResponse from the owner
I can't remember who you were. Our fee is currently 2% of a check. Base on your review, your check should be around $2500. Even though you didn't have any record with us and tried to cash a check that was the amount of $2500 and already signed from somewhere else than my store, the issuing company should have a bad record on the public company records if I turned you down before verifying the check. I am a check casher. But, I can't cash a check that has a high chance to be returned.
Every time I try to cash a check here the deny me for no reason. They are prejudice and unprofessional. I DO NOT recommend!!!
I've used this place since I first started working nearby the people are always happy and the owners always nice with a smile I enjoy going to places where they enjoy themselvesResponse from the owner
mmilton robles (unlock)5
Always a pleasant experience! Always treated with respect,love this place,would not bring my business anywhere else!!Response from the owner
Thank you for your business with us!!
This place is terrible straight up. Won’t even accept a payroll check wouldn’t advise going there. I drove 20 minutes away because they said they were great and always were willing to help. Their testimonies as well are fake, these guys won’t help you at all.
409 W Moreland Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090, United States
1. How Can I Reach The Best Check & Cash?You can dial their phone number +1 215-366-5149. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from The Best Check & Cash?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. How Do I Find The Best Check & Cash?409 W Moreland Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090, United States is the address of The Best Check & Cash. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is The Best Check & Cash an Agency or a Lender?The Best Check & Cash is a Check cash. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From The Best Check & Cash?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.