Texas Regional Bank S Mccoll Rd, Edinburg
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 1 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Called in to make an appointment to open an account, they said they only do walk in. Was told to wait in the empty lobby and waited 15 minutes another person walked in to also open an account and was helped immediately, and skipped us. Got up to ask for help and was told to wait another 10 minutes, after 20 minutes passed by none of the other 3 employees asked if they could help us. So we walked out.
1. How Can I Reach Texas Regional Bank?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 956-682-2265. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Texas Regional Bank?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Texas Regional Bank?4925 S McColl Rd, Edinburg, TX 78539, United States is the address of Texas Regional Bank. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Texas Regional Bank an Agency or a Lender?Texas Regional Bank is a Bank. If you are wondering how to request a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Texas Regional Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.