TD Bank Nott St, Niskayuna
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
This used to be a great Bank but in the last two years even before covid they don't seem to be able to keep any of the employees they worked there for about 6 months and I'm disappear I don't know if they get jobs from other Banks or what but quality is the workers is terrible and they don't show up to thank his clothes and hot hours they don't even put it on that website for the telephone directory I don't even hold up and looked directory on the phone said it was open and I went there and Bobby was closed. They also advertised that they have my notary public and they haven't been a lot of Republic there in months. I used to love this bank I don't know what's going on TV and I hope it's not all of the branches maybe it's just this branch but I'm very disappointed
visited here 6 times to obtain a service.Left my number on Wednesday for a call back with assistant manager . Didn't happen . Went in today , excuse of We've been busy.
Horrible. Refused to take my TD Auto loan payment without some slip that I do not have and was never given, because everything is digital, even though I had my account number on the check. I had to call corporate and sit there while they called the manager, Sid, who was refusing to help me, and make him take my check. I have never experienced a banking situation like this. I will never do any business with TD ever again and if any dealership tries to give me a loan through them in the future, I will walk out immediately.
I have enjoyed my experiences at this branch so far. Sometimes waits are long and sometimes im in and out. The staff has been friendly and very helpful. Every time I had an issue, they took care of it quickly and prefessionaly. This neighborhood bank is a great place to start if you are setting up an account. I can't really ask for much more. None of this is financial advice.
MMichael “Mj” Leonelli1
I called this morning about a hold on a check. Crystal was as helpful as she could be. I was told I would get a call back in an hour at 9 o'clock this morning. At 2:30 I heard back from Stacey, who felt compelled to laugh at me. When I asked about cancelling the deposit and going to the bank to avoid the hold time that was extended after Christmas she laughed at me and was nothing short it condescending. I've got great balances, get direct deposit and have never had an issue with a bank in the past. She even made mention of me "taking pictures of checks to use at multiple banks" as if I'm some criminal when the checks are both from my own accounts. And she's a manager, what a shame.
This was the most disorganized and frustrating account opening process I've ever experienced. We scheduled an appointment with an account manager, she had no clue what the details of the accounts were and kept having to ask an associate. Still have fees coming out that she insisted weren't associated with the account. After visiting another branch they were very confused as to why and what took place initially.
Today is my first visit to Nott St TD bank and my experience was fabulous thanks to Crystal who is very kind and super fast.
I called twice (a week apart) to make an appointment to open a business account. The first time, I was told someone would call me back. No one ever did. The second time, I was transferred to the manager, Stacy, and she was rude, abrupt and even a bit argumentative. She came across condescending. I explained what type of business we were and went over the documents with her. Even explained that a lawyer did all of the paperwork (which means we should have it all). She kept referring to a document that I have no clue about and when I asked her to describe the document it sounded like an Article of Organization. She kept insisting that that was not it... for all I know it could be, just the name is different. Instead of offering for me to go in and her to take a look at it, she couldn't wait to get rid of me. That same morning, I went to the Bank across the street and open an account, no questions asked. Apparently, I had all the required docs. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
This is one of the worst branches around and they discriminate against customers instead of taking the time to provide good quality customer service by helping. It seems as though they judge you and cannot wait to get rid of you. Lazy women work here!
45 minutes at the drive thru to make a deposit, as the lobby is still not open. Would recommend trustco bank several branches and they are all open!
1. How to Get in Touch With TD Bank?You can ring them at this phone number +1 518-347-0526. Or you can Visit its website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at TD Bank?To apply for a cash loan, you can Visit its website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with fast approval, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What to Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of TD Bank? How to Get There?TD Bank is located at 2301 Nott St E, Niskayuna, NY 12309, United States. You can check the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is TD Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?TD Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we connect you with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does TD Bank Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.