TD Bank NY, Mt Sinai
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I would just like to say that I do not normally stop at this Branch. I happened to stop in and I noticed issue with my account. Gloria who was on the floor and greeted me immediately with kindness. That was so very much appreciated. Especially when you have an issue. I want to Thank you Gloria Rodriguez for giving me such a good experience in your branch. Your outstanding customer service was very much appreciated. TB
Terrible service!! 1 teller working the drive up & lobby. Long line in the lobby. Been waiting a long time!!!
I feel compelled to write a review, first of all i have four different banks & this is by far the most convenient! Sunday? seriously, what bank is open on a sunday? TD! i absolutely adore Jazmine, she greets me every time i come in and she is so patient and kind with my wild kids. Super friendly & always such fast service. Anyone who visits this bank needs to request her.
By far the worst TD branch. I have been to many TD locations in NY and NJ and if I ever have a bad experience, it always seems to be here. I don't know if it's the staff or the management, or both. I remember when they first opened here, and I was told that I couldn't sit at an empty desk and write up a deposit "for security reasons", whatever that could mean (?!?).. Even just basic service is often incredibly slow, when it is literally just Me and one other person in the bank. The latest issue, and the one that prompted me to write this review, was when I needed to make a withdrawal. I had left the house without my wallet.. I made a deposit of 20 or so checks into the account (which they were fine with), providing the correct business account number, and even requesting balances for both my accounts, which they gave me. All of this with no ID required.. It was after all this, when I handed the teller a withdrawal slip that I was told I needed my drivers license. I explained that I had left my wallet at home. I did however have with me: Both account numbers (bus. and personal checking) Both debit cards My social security number A state issued ID card (with my picture and address on it!) And, I offered to provide some recent transaction information, as well as answer security questions. All of this was not good enough because "I might not be Me". The teller said I could take 760.00 from the ATM, and the manager said she would only authorize a 100.00 withdrawal without my license. Meanwhile they just let me get the balance information and make a deposit... One account manager even said that he recognized me, but even that was not good enough! I originally needed to withdraw 900.00, so I asked if she might make an exception for the additional 40.00 I would need after withdrawing money from the ATM. She said no. NOT VERY CONVENIENT...
Always an excessive wait period. Not enough staffing. Very inconvenient.
This Mount Sinai Branch is simply THE BEST. Starting with the office hours, what other bank can you go on a Sunday afternoon and make a third party bank deposit, so credit is available first thing Monday morning. Only at TD. The staff is friendly, welcoming and very helpful.
Took 3 hours on what I had to do but we did it and I'm very thankful for them
TTwisted Cycles LLC Brian Camardella1
HAVE MY BUSSINESS ACCOUNT AT TD.. THEIR SERVICE HAS COMPLETLY DROPPED THOUGH THE FLOOR. NO ONE CALLS YOU BACK. THEY DONT ANSWER EMAILS. AS SOON AS I CAN I WILL BE CLOSING EVERYONE OF MY ACCOUNTS. I UNDERSTAND COVID MAKES THINGS A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTLY TERRIBLE. ALSO THEIR ONLINE BANKING IS SO FAR BEHIND THE TIME, YOU CANT EVEN LOCK A DEBIT CARD IF YOU MISSPLACED IT.. HORRIBLE SERVICE. JENNIFER KELLY I WILL BE TAKING MY BUSINESS OUT OF YOU BANK SOON!!!!
Friendly and helpful staff, tellers greet you by name. Jennifer and Jasmine are always helpful and dedicated to providing outstanding banking services.
With Gloria right now 😊 She's extremely welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable. An asset to this branch!
620 NY-25A Suite 11, Mt Sinai, NY 11766, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Mt Sinai
- Personal Loans
- Installment Loans
- Sell Your Car For Cash
Used car dealer4.7( 24 )
- The Dawson Team - Signature Premier Properties
Real estate agency5( 10 )
- Laurie and Hailey Linkletter Real Estate- Signature Premier Properties
Real estate agency5( 9 )
- Chase Bank
Bank3.7( 7 )
1. What Can I Do to Contact TD Bank?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 631-331-1007. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from TD Bank?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of TD Bank?620 NY-25A Suite 11, Mt Sinai, NY 11766, United States is the address of TD Bank. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is TD Bank an Agency or a Lender?TD Bank is a Bank. If you are wondering how to request a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From TD Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.