Tax Express, LLC 3rd St, Nampa
- Accounting Services
- Financial Planning
- IRS Audit Representation
- Income Tax Return Filing
- Income Tax Return Preparation
- Payroll Support
- Tax Planning
- Tax Preparation
- Audit Defense
- Client Service
- Estate Taxes
- Financial Advisors
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I absolutely love Tax Express! Taxes done professionally every time. I feel Dan's years of experience and knowledge are bar none the best in assuring without a doubt that I am receiving the best tax return for all my hard work.Response from the owner
Words cannot describe how humbled I am by your kind words. Thank you for your patronage!
Great reliable service. It's always good to have a professional cpa like dan to keep your tax returns in order. Last year I dealt with someone attempting to steal my return before I could file, it's too common in recent years. Tax Express will have all the information to make dealing with the IRS in these situations much easier than using an online filing system.Response from the owner
Luke thank you and Desiree for your support over the past 10 years.
I have used Tax Express for the last 4 years. They work quickly and reasonably. They are very resonsive to any questions I might have.Response from the owner
Betty, I appreciate the vote of confidence!
They ridiculously overpriced you and ever since I started with this company doing my taxes which it’s been about three years I’ve had nothing but issues with my taxes and every time I call In to get help from them I get nothing but attitude and no help at all and also my mother has gone here too and she’s had nothing but issues with her taxes and the owner himself said that he would set up an appointment with her and he never has and she’s called in multiple times talking to a receptionist and she never gets a callback and she hasn’t received her taxes for the last two years and they know what’s going on but they haven’t put any effort to help and whenever I just tried to call and talk to somebody I got really rude response from the owner and Instead of being considerate and understanding that your customer is frustrated because it’s been over five months of not receiving their return and actually setting up a plan to help them you basically turn around and cop an attitude. I will not be returning back to this establishment to do my taxes because I do not trust this companyResponse from the owner
Hi Rachell, I feel your frustration as I explained on the phone but once we file your return and provide confirmation the return has been received by the IRS there is very little if anything we can do. I wish we could be of more help and am truly sorry you feel we have let you down.
This guy is incredibly nice. And I feel like he really cares and wants to do his best. He did our taxes for 2016 and 17. Well we had a family friend do our 2018 and he said that things were not filed properly the past couple years. We had to back track those last two years and straighten things out. I'm assuming Dan does love what he does, since he is so kind and his customer service is good. But we probably won't be going back.
I'll just put it simply...save the few hundred they charge & go spend it on H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt, Turbo Tax...anything else is better than this.👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼not impressed. Never had an issue any other time filing my taxes with other people. Service has definitely plummeted. Also, your wife shouldnt be asking customers what their business is, in scantily clad gym wear. Highly unprofessional, and Dan is also very mysoginistic. FYI.Response from the owner
I am sorry to hear you are not pleased with our services due to being audited. Audits are typically not due to the preparer of the tax return nevertheless I am sure it was frustrating. I will have my wife speak to the ladies in the office about the dress code as we do not allow unprofessional gym wear.
I've know Dan for a long time and he has helped me when I needed it most.Response from the owner
Thank you Chad, we appreciate your business!
Dan, Erin, and Crystal (not me) are the staff that works there and they are such a blast! They know what they are doing and are able to help with any questions you would have about your taxes. They are also knowledgeable with business and all accounting work you may need done!
Victory Greens has been using Tax Express for several years. Dan has always taken the time to explain QuickBooks to us and to help make it easy to compile month-end statements and reports. My wife and I both enjoy working with Dan on our other business books as well, and we believe he is highly qualified.
Dan is the man when it comes to expert advice and great customer service. I have referred several friends to him and every one of them raves about their experience. I trust him with my personal and business taxes, and so can you!
1. How Do I Contact Tax Express, LLC?You can dial their phone number +1 208-546-0491. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to reach you.
3. What Services Does Tax Express, LLC Offer?Tax Express, LLC offers a wide array of financial services including:
- Accounting services
- Financial planning
- IRS audit representation
- Income tax return filing
- Income tax return preparation
5. Is Tax Express, LLC an Agency or a Lender?Tax Express, LLC is a Tax preparation. If you are wondering how to request a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
2. How Do I Find Tax Express, LLC?826 3rd St S, Nampa, ID 83686, United States is the address of Tax Express, LLC. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Tax Express, LLC?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may address your needs better. Click here to have a look. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
6. What to Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
7. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Tax Express, LLC?Yes. Borrowers can also apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.