Synovus Bank Atlanta Hwy, Athens
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 4 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
This branch of Synovus Bank is super friendly. Everyone from the tellers both on the inside and at the drive-thru are incredible. Marcela is a huge asset to the branch with the biggest smile always and Ms. Benson is a great branch manager. They have been helpful and resolved any and all issues I have had or mistakes on my part. They are just the best. Very professional, courteous and friendly.
The lanes are WAY too small for an average sized SUV let alone a large SUV. Wish I stayed with my last bank that didn’t have this issue. My $70,000 SUV just got a HUGE scratch across the side because the pole is dented (not my fault someone else dented it and the bank hasn’t fixed it!)!!! 😤 Worst part is...if the ATM worked correctly I wouldn’t need to go through the lane! I heard the lady in front of me complaining about the ATM machine not working for her too. Seriously Synovus?!?!? Who is going to pay for this MASSIVE scratch?!
You said on website you were open Saturday morning. Wrong! Fix it.
Google search says open on Saturday but this location is closed on Saturday!
1. How to Get in Touch With Synovus Bank?You can dial this phone number +1 888-796-6887. Or you can browse its official website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Synovus Bank?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for payday advances online with fast approval, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Synovus Bank? How Can I Access It?Synovus Bank is located at 4000 Atlanta Hwy, Athens, GA 30622, United States. Kindly refer to the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Synovus Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Synovus Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we connect you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Synovus Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just enter our official website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.