State Employees’ Credit Union Carbon City Rd, Morganton
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
LLynn and Steve Proctor5
Great place to do your banking. Friendly, efficient staff.
Always kind and helpful. They answer all of my questions quickly.
Lost a money order that was supposed to be deposited back into my girlfriends account after 10 days and never showed up. Called and couldn't get a straight answer, so we went down there. The woman said she needed a little time and she would find it and call us back that day but the call never came. We ended up calling the next day and they tell us that they can't find it... Really?! That's rent money, food for our daughter, things that we need to keep from struggling. We know it wasn't stolen due to losing it in her sisters car and her sister accidentally throwing it away. We expect to have to call corporate soon.
Clean and friendly location. The staff is always happy to answer any question. Professional and knowledgeable yet still makes you feel like family.
Best service and rates around. Everyone is always very nice and makes the transaction smooth and simple.
Good back helpful people sorry didn't fall into there loan group
This has been my bank for over 15 years. If you leave NC or you have any out of state checks or business, do not use this bank. This place makes it's money once a member steps outside North Carolina. Booooooooooo on you.
Great people. Awesome customer service. Very helpful.
Done business there for years and always get the things done all over the state.
Do all my banking here. Staff can be kind of hateful though.
130 Carbon City Rd, Morganton, NC 28655, United States
Nearby Title loans in Morganton
- Title Loans
- Personal Loans
1. How to Contact State Employees’ Credit Union?You can call them at this phone number +1 828-437-8234. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at State Employees’ Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with easy application, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of State Employees’ Credit Union? How to Get There?State Employees’ Credit Union is located at 130 Carbon City Rd, Morganton, NC 28655, United States. Just look up the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. Is State Employees’ Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?State Employees’ Credit Union is a Credit union. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we allow you to get access with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does State Employees’ Credit Union Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just enter our official website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.