Roy's Loans & Sporting Goods Central Ave, Oak Hill
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Bought a Smith & Wesson 9 mm, they were very helpful with my needs and very knowledgeable. You would slap you great grandma twice on Sunday to get this damn good deal I got from them on my gun!
Pulled up 20 minutes before closing time on Saturday to get my crossbow fixed. Door was locked by the time I got to it and when I got back in my vehicle he made a dash to his truck to leave. Horrible service anymore. This used to be a great shop. I’ll never go there again. I will go to beaver if I need anything fixed anymore.
Illegal sales of guns!!! I contacted this company about the order I have made to purchase a belt buckle derringer pistol. The new owner of the mother was very rude and hung up on me 3 times. The receipts they claim they don't have.. she told me her son was stealing from her store that's why she took over the store. And he is no where to be found. She told me to check at the VA in the psych ward for him. Not a very reputable company to deal with. I am very disappointed with the unprofessional business that I dealt with. Selling guns and then taking your money. It seems to me that this would be fraudulent. Federal laws has been broken in this fraudulent purchase.
I drive an hour just to frequent this pawn/gun shop. They are knowledgeable, and friendly. I have purchased several items, including a Walther PPQ, brand new in box. Was given 20% off on shells , holster, etc. Love it!
The people in this store were very helpful to me in the purchase of my first firearm. Very patient, very kind and very informative. I plan to do more business in the future with them.
Very rude and ignorant. Hope this places goes under.
This place use to be a Great Place to buy, sell, trade. Since the older generation of folks left it has changed drastically. Low ball loans, borderline rude folks behind the counter.
This place is questionable and apparently accept property from people other than the owner. Will agree to one thing on the phone, but when you get to shop, both situation and price have changed. Use Facebook or another pawn shop....this place isn't worth it!
Great people very easy to deal with always a friendly smile .very helpful and. Honest.
Never know what you may find at Roy's Loans. Interesting store. Been going in and out of there for 20+ years. Good store.
1. How to Get in Touch With Roy's Loans & Sporting Goods?You can dial this phone number +1 304-469-4331. Or you can Visit its website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Roy's Loans & Sporting Goods?To get starterd, you can Visit its website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with fast approval, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Roy's Loans & Sporting Goods? How to Get There?Roy's Loans & Sporting Goods is located at 121 Central Ave, Oak Hill, WV 25901, United States. You can check the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is Roy's Loans & Sporting Goods an Agency or a Direct Lender?Roy's Loans & Sporting Goods is a Loan agency. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we enable you to access a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Roy's Loans & Sporting Goods Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just visit our website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.