Reli Title Sharit Ave, Gardendale
- Escrow Services
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Worst closing experience of my life, I wasn’t allowed to pick my closing check up until Monday ( I closed on Friday) then I couldn’t cash my check due to the way she put the names on my check, when I called to see if they could fix it I was told it would be 2 days before they could cut another check and it wouldn’t be for the full amount, so my fiancé and I had to make an hour long trip to the bank so we could cash it. Not to mention several times into the closing process we was told “ I need this document in the next hour or else we have to move the closing date” several times even the day before our closing date. Never will I use them again.
Got our transactions 2 of them done in under 2 hours absolutely the easiest and most efficient part of the buying and selling of our homes certainly the best in the industry everything was prepared and ready for processing could not have went smother
I worked here part time for a while, best place to work for and do your closings. Very professional and always goes the extra mile to get stuff done for everyone.
DDana Belcher Realtor 205.910.33585
Reli Gardendale is a super efficient office, easy to access and handles my real estate closings with ease. They are all very knowledgeable!
really nice people. Stephanie is always willing to go the extra mile to get stuff done
The worst experience I've ever had at a closing office, including the 8 years I worked in different closing offices. Stephanie was rude, and lacked any class or professionalism. She refused to give me a copy of the title commitment or settlement statement prior to closing. It was several days after closing, and after a threat of specific performance, before she would even email me a copy of the deed to get my utilities turned on.
We were set to close on our mother's property. The way this was handled by Stephanie Dabbs was so disrespectful. Her office made a mistake in closing, and had us come in and sign papers. Instead of explaining that ..she blamed me and my siblings. She held our checks for a while even though dated the date we signed the contract claiming she needed to do this or that. She was hard to talk to and was defensive. Find a company that honors your business because Stephanie and this location does not.
My Real Estate Investment company uses Reli Title for all of our title needs. We have ordered over 150 titles from Reli since 2014 and they are always very quick and efficient. Stephanie Dabbs and her team at Reli is always very knowledgable and helpful with any issues that arise. I would highly recommend them to anyone with title or closing needs.
Worst company ever to deal with. Company is very unprofessional and believes in giving the runaround. This location doesn't believe in sticking to deadlines and having a sense of urgency. I wouldnt recommend this company to anyone if you are serious about handling professional business or making sure you information is accurate.
I have never been here but Google keeps harassing me about rating this place.
1. How Can I Make Contact With Reli Title?You can dial this phone number +1 205-631-7407. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Loan Products Can I Get From Reli Title?Reli Title provides you with a long list of loan services which include: '
- Escrow services
5. Is Reli Title an Agency or a Direct Lender?Reli Title is a Title company. To bring you a digital loaning process, we connect you with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can obtain a fast personal loan online as soon as possible.
2. What Is the Location Of Reli Title? How Can I Access It?Reli Title is located at 919 Sharit Ave # 113, Gardendale, AL 35071, United States. Kindly refer to the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Reli Title?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can visit our website for more useful info.
6. What Can I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Reli Title Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just click here to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.