Regions Bank E Wood St, Paris
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 7 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
It is 2022 and apps have came so far, especially with mobile banking. With banking hours being so limited to those who work crazy hours, their mobile banking app shouldn’t be so basic and problematic. Mine is always crashing, always claiming I’m putting in my password wrong (I have it saved in my keychain, so it’s not wrong), and it should have all the abilities and perks that other mobile banking apps have. I feel like they’re just stuck in their old ways, but I much rather bank with chime even though they’re an out of state bank.Response from the owner
Hey, Shelby. Our team would like to apologize for any trouble you have had. If we can further assist you, please send over an email to [email protected] -Ana
They try and say I am overdrawn by a large amount. They used to notify me if there was a payment request and asked me if I had done it. Before I could say yes or no. They no longer send me notices. I have never been over drawn this month or even 2 months in a row. Can't access my on line account. I tried to notify them that someone is taking my money with no responseResponse from the owner
Oh, no! Our team would like to take a closer look at these concerns. If we can call you, please send us an email to [email protected] -Ana
I think it is pretty sorry that a teller gives customers a hard time because they feel it is the customers responsibility to count out and roll coins before they make a deposit to their bank. I had 14 dollars in quarters and the teller said that next time she would not take them if they were not rolled. I am glad I don't have my personal account with them because I would cancel them today.
Have had Regions for 4 years. All of them were terrible. Finally decided to switch banks thank goodnessResponse from the owner
Hello, Sam. Thank you for sharing your review and feedback, it is very important to us! This certainly isn’t the customer service we want you to expect from us, we are so sorry for the treatment and experience you received during your visit. We’ll be glad to escalate this incident to the appropriate teams and if you wish to share more please connect with us via email at [email protected], our team will respond as soon as we can. - Hector
BBig Jim Napier1
I'm out of town trying to see my balance on my FREE checking account that really is NOT FREE. Regions Bank charged me for checking my balance at a ATM that they don't own. Never told me this when I set up the account. Not cool when they don't have a Branch near my vacation location in Reno Nevada.
The bank took every penny from my check that I was suppose to get my kids school supplies and clothes with because the account was hacked and over drawn. When I asked them if the could stop my deposit or help they said their was nothing they could do. Thats a lie!!!
No local phone number to contact & they don't get back to customers!
1. How to Get in Touch With Regions Bank?You can dial this phone number +1 731-540-0600. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Regions Bank?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with same-day funding, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Regions Bank? How Can I Access It?Regions Bank is located at 914 E Wood St, Paris, TN 38242, United States. You can check the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. Is Regions Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Regions Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we connect you with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Regions Bank Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just turn to our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with flexible payment options.