Regions Bank W Green St, Athens
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
If I could give it zero I would. Regions bank, took 6k $ from my accounts. They claim for an overdraft that never happened and my statements reflect that. They are refusing to give my money back. And have set my accounts to overdrawn by 1$ so they can try to keep taking money when my paycheck hits. You are liars, thieves and frauds. I am suing you. I have also sent my direct deposits to a different bank. One who doesn’t steal from their customers.Response from the owner
Hi, Danielle. Please send us an email to [email protected] with your phone number, so we can further review these concerns with you. -Tyler
They always take good care of me. The ladies inside are always very pleasant and welcoming whenever I come in. They almost always ask how your day is going and wish you a good week until they see you again. They are kind, caring, and very good at their jobs. It is a great place to do banking.
I called with an I quiry about a hold on my account and the teller, Falen, was so sweet and helpful and helpful. She had my issue resolved within literal minutes.Response from the owner
Thanks for sharing your visit with us. We appreciate the kind feedback. If our team may ever assist you, please feel free to send us an email to [email protected]. -Ana
Someone used regions bank at the Athens location to wire fraud 31k out of my bank account. They can't help recover the funds and I am not sure how they allowed someone to open a fake account. Can't trust them.
Worst bank ever Don't use!! Seems to "lose" cash deposits for 72 hours at least once a month So you go into the negative and can't pay for anything for 3 days After my cash deposit is found once again I will pay off what is owed and will be closing my account and going to another bank A more responsible bank that can handle what its suppose to be doing
No local number for local customers to call. 🤷♂️ Who wants to call a toll free number every time you need some small bit of information? Talk about local hometown service.......NOT!!
Good bank the people that work at regions all are so nice.
Great place to do all your banking needs
WWesley Joe Smith5
Freindly Staff and they know what you need and want. They help you anyway they can.
Always is a long wait and the parking and location isn't easily maneuverable
1. How to Contact Regions Bank?You can call them at this phone number (256) 262-6480. Or you can enter its website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Regions Bank?To get the loan you need, you can enter its website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with same-day funding, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Regions Bank? How to Get There?Regions Bank is located at 201 W Green St, Athens, AL 35611. Just look up the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Regions Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Regions Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we enable you to access a full range of lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Regions Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we can help you out! Just visit our platform to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.