Regions Bank Atlanta Hwy, Athens
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 3 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Employee #1 sent the insurance payment to the wrong company two years in a row. Employee #2 completely ghosted me when I tried refinancing so I went to the Washington office and had an even worse experience. For the love of god and all that is holy, do not bother with this company if you can help it. You would waste less time getting a finance degree and starting your own brokerage.
I've had an account with them for maybe 5 months and through that small time frame I've have had multiple problems. Previously they said that I deposited my check too late on Friday and that is the reason for a hold. So I followed their directions this time, deposit my check before their "cut off" time and they still put a two day "security" hold on my money. Not one of their employees(customer service, service manager, nor branch manager) could tell me why there is a hold on my check nor could they help me remove it. I was told that there isn't anything they can do or anyone they could get me in contact with that could remove the hold. The day my funds come through, will be my last day as a regions customer. Hopefully this helps y'all not make the same mistake I did by trusting them with your money as they are untrustworthy and will tell you one thing, then do another.
II Am Here5
Great people work here! Would recommend!👍😊Response from the owner
We appreciate you taking the time to share! So happy to hear this! 😀 -Trish
1. How Can I Get Connection With Regions Bank?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 706-286-8210. Or you can Visit its website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Regions Bank?To get the loan you need, you can Visit its website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with easy application, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Regions Bank? How to Reach It?Regions Bank is located at 3153 Atlanta Hwy, Athens, GA 30606, United States. Just look up the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Regions Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Regions Bank is a Bank. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we connect you with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Regions Bank Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just turn to our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.