Regions Bank Airport Blvd, Mobile
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 8 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
This bank is a NIGHTMARE. Not only did Joshua Landry ruin my credit after he complimented me on building it up with a pre-paid credit card but he refused to do anything to fix his mistakes and wanted me to go back to a pre-paid credit card after closing out the one I had before applying for another one and running my credit multiple times then not wanting to respond to calls or emails when it took a month for the money from the pre-paid card he closed out to get into my account. I had to speak to his manager who kinda fixed half his mistakes.. kinda by getting me a card and getting rid of one of the hard inquiries but he still had to run it again to get the card he did so it just basically voided what he was doing but it took months for something that should have been a one day thing. These people have no clue what they are doing. They don't even answer the phone when you try and call. I've banked with Regions for 17 years and never had a problem till I moved to Alabama and had to deal with this branch. Do yourself a favor and just go somewhere else.Response from the owner
We don't like hearing that you feel this way, Amy. If our team can further chat with you, please send us an email with your phone number to a[email protected]. A member from our team can call you. -Ana
The Assistant Manager at this branch was SO helpful! When we ran into a problem, he called me back and already had it fixed. I really feel like he did the most he could to help me while being considerate and easy to talk to. Highly recommend!
Normally this bank at the Loop Branch gets a 5 star rating, but lately I have not been able to call them directly. I used to be able to call and get a live person within 2 rings, and be helped in just a few minutes. Lately all I get is a computer that puts me on hold then transfers me to Tennessee which is no help at all since I want to speak to the person who knows me and my situation. This new covid 19 changes to operating procedures is to say the least disapointing.
If your planning on traveling prepare to have your card deactivated. If you call to fix the situation then prepare to hold at least an hour only to be connected to an EXTREMELY rude individual who speaks over you, interrupts you & then cuts you off when you tell her to let you speak without interrupting. I cannot wait to get home & remove my money close my account. I’d rather have a bank that allows you to call your branch and speak to someone. Regions will offer a virtual banker and leave you on hold till you completely give up. Thanks for leaving me stranded at a gas station with my kids in 95 degree weather Regions bank. Thanks for ruining the last two trips we’ve made. You’ll never get the chance to be the sorriest bank with the sorriest hours & the worse customer service on the planet!!!!!
Awesome workers and reasonable. In and out of there In a timely fashion. Got my title back same day I paid it off.Response from the owner
Thanks for sharing your experience! If we can ever assist you, please email us at [email protected]. -Ana
Never had issues. Always willing to help with anything we ask.
Secretively took money out of my sons little league account.
Regions has been the best bank
1. How Can I Make Contact With Regions Bank?You can dial this phone number +1 251-431-8310. Or you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Regions Bank?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for payday advances online with high acceptance rate, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Regions Bank? How Can I Get There?Regions Bank is located at 2050 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36606, United States. Kindly refer to the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Regions Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Regions Bank is a Bank. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we get you connected with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Regions Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we just come in handy! Just enter our official website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.