Regions Bank E Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Actually it's ZERO stars. Long story made short... we applied for a loan, got TWO approval emails along with a phone call from your representative Rosa Baires on Dec 6, 2021. Included all the terms, payment amount and an e sign link. On Dec 7th we were told they were wrong and we in fact were NOT approved....they needed more information before they could approve it. They then counter offered a smaller loan. But they needed more info. That has been the story since. Communication has been barely existent. We have had bankers from Regions say, when we expressed our displeasure at the time this has taken, "then go bank somewhere else." I have worked in retail long term and also as a banker at a credit union. We have been friendly, with a whole lot of questions. Yet, we arent getting anywhere... going on 3 weeks now!! We have already contacted BBB to lodge a complaint and found out in the past 12 months they have had 364 complaints lodged and closed against them. We DO NOT recommend any banking using Regions bank... unless you want frustration and nothing but ineptitude. We have also dealt with Antoine Heard. And Rosa's supposed supervisor, Michael, has been cc'd in emails and refused to speak with us when we (many times) requested to. The details of this are even more surprising at the way its been handled. BEYOND unprofessional!!
Outstanding customer service at this branch. From the Tellers we see on a daily basis, the Financial Service Associate to the Branch Manager. All of them have provided excellent service with various situations. Don stopped in to our store in Morristown to say hi and offer up his services. When it came time to close on a loan, they brought everything to us so we wouldn't have to juggle the coverage of the store, Very appreciative of their business.Response from the owner
Happy to hear about your awesome customer service experience! We'll be sure to forward this directly to the branch! 😀 -Trish
The staff cant do enough for you. Very friendly, knowledgeable and patient. If there is anything bad to say there is one employee who is to chitty chatty. I just mark that up to location. The staff that has helped me would get 6 stars. Thank you regions.
Have had great service, no more need be said.Response from the owner
Thanks for sharing this feedback from your visit, Craig! We hope you have a great day! -Ana
If I could give them less than 1 star, I would. Horrible customer service. I closed all our accounts there
When I've needed help with my account staff has been really helpful
WWild Mustang Ranch1
Rude they closed my account even when I had money in it won’t ever use regions again.
PPhillip Owen (Phil’s Auto)1
No listed local number. Terrible customer service due to this. The branch needs a listed local number.
..this place is everything I don't want to be in life.
LLyam Smith Alonso5
It is excellent the service offered by this bank are very friendly in their work. !!!!!
1. How Can I Reach Regions Bank?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 865-262-6850. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Regions Bank?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Do I Find Regions Bank?222 E Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City, TN 37760, United States is the address of Regions Bank. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is Regions Bank an Agency or a Lender?Regions Bank is a Bank. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Regions Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.