Regions Bank N College St, Auburn
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The inside staff is great, and quick. But the drive thru is TERRIBLE. There is no excuse for it to take as long as it does. Sometimes you’re sitting for almost 30 minutes just to get a few cars through. The last time I was there, it took 10 minutes to process JUST my check, and I saw why. The man who runs the drive through was joking around with the manager and obviously not focusing on what he was doing, backing up the line like crazy. TOTALLY Unacceptable. They need to fix this right away.
I've never had any problems with this location. Staff are friendly and helpful. It is in the middle of downtown, so getting to this location can be difficult on some days. There is an ATM but it is not a drive thru, you have to park and get out to access it.
TThe Youtubeing Fox-Stars1
The tellers work very hard. There were 8 people in line waiting for help & at least 2 office workers sitting on their bums instead of trying to help the tellers struggle with Western Union transfers. That was in 2018. This year, 4 people in the line, with only one personal banker in a cubicle who walked away from us. I go out of my way to the other branch in Auburn or out to Alexander City usually. Please help this branch!!
Use the drive-through! The lobby consistently takes far too long, even with only 1 or 2 people in line. Otherwise, good bank!
the slowest regions in town. every time I go I have to wait an u reasonable amount of time to just deposit a check. avoid if you can.
Well despite some horribles reviews, my experience was great at this bank, I could not do what I try but the service was great and the people extremely helpful!
Friendly service. This location is difficult to get in and out of the drive through Fridays.
Friendly staff under new management willing to help with business and financial solutions.
Horrible ATM. It doesn't work hopefully they can fix it.Response from the owner
Hi, Gabby. Our apologies for the trouble you've had with the ATM. Please send us an email to [email protected] with more information, and we'll be sure to have this documented. -Tyler
Very rude. Never ever use this business.
1. What Can I Do to Contact Regions Bank?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 334-321-7140. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Regions Bank?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. Where Can I Find Regions Bank?165 N College St, Auburn, AL 36830, United States is the address of Regions Bank. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is Regions Bank an Agency or a Lender?Regions Bank is a Bank. If you are wondering how to request a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Regions Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.