Regions Bank S Colonial Dr, Alabaster
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Just recently moved here from out of state and needed a local bank. As soon as I walked through the door, I was pleasantly greeted by Kevin. After I was greeted, he asked what he could help me with and when I told him what I needed, I followed him to his office where he was more than helpful. Mr. Yancey explained all of my options and answered all of my questions, which in turn helped me make the decision to where I would be banking. With Kevin's friendly attitude and helpfulness, there's no doubt I made the right choice to bank with Regions.
At this location I had to stop by and deposit a check from my insurance company for when I was hospitalized after giving birth, I just came from a job interview and couldn’t make it to my own branch in trussville so I went to this location. Unfortunately it was a huge mistake. They let me go through the drive-through before they close and a woman with brown hair that works Wednesday afternoons took my check and when I forgot to endorse it,I asked for it back but she said that I didn’t need to sign it. I’ve deposited a lot of checks before but I figured maybe it was different at this branch so I listened to her. I was hoping the check would deposit right then because I needed money for bills since I had no income while on maternity leave, so I looked around to check my balance at the atm but it had been turned off. I didn’t think about it much and left. 3 business days passed by and my check still hadn’t deposited so I called customer service. James from customer service checked the deposit status and apparently that branch put my check on hold for 10 days! Even James was astonished and did not see why they put it on hold. I’ve had that account for 4 months and had deposited more than $1000 in the account before. So I called the Gadsten branch to get it settled and the woman at that branch checked into tThe reason why. She wouldn’t tell me but she asked me why I didn’t endorse my check and I explain to her the banker told me not to endorse the check. After that she paused and said she would get it settled. It wasn’t until weeks later I received a letter in the mail saying the reason why they put it on a exceptional hold was because they had reason to believe the check would not clear Which makes no sense because the check was from an insurance company Voya .To this day either the woman was incompetent and does not know that you’re supposed to endorse checks or they believe that check was not mine and thought that someone would report it missing before the hold end date. Whatever the reason, I had to put $200 on my credit card because I needed food for myself in formula for my baby. I can’t imagine how unfortunate this would have been for someone who didn’t have alternate sources of income and Shame on the woman that worked that night.
TThis Is Brotherhood5
Joy Steele was amazing. She went beyond the line of duty and actually helped so ma NJ y things across the board that most wouldn't even think of.Response from the owner
Hello! We are so proud and honored to have Joy Steele as part of our team! She certainly knows how to provide a positive experience! Thank you for sharing these kind words! - Hector
I have been sitting in the car line for over 15 minutes and not only has nobody moved, but we are all trapped because of the crappy layout of your drivethrough. Beyond pissed!
Terrible costumer service and didn’t even have someone speak to me for at least 5 minutes. Dont recommend going to this location at all!!Response from the owner
Oh, no! Our team would like to learn more about any concerns you may be having. If we can assist you, please send us an email with your phone number to [email protected] One of our team members will call you. -Ana
WORST bank ever ! They have been holding a check from my account for 3 weeks already , ridiculous!
1. How Can I Make Contact With Regions Bank?You can dial this phone number +1 205-605-7330. Or you can Visit its website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Regions Bank?To get starterd, you can Visit its website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for payday advances online with same-day funding, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Regions Bank? How Can I Access It?Regions Bank is located at 55 S Colonial Dr, Alabaster, AL 35007, United States. Just look up the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Regions Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Regions Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we can link you with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Regions Bank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just turn to our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with easy monthly payments.