Power Tags Titles & More W Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley
- Lender Services
- Auto Loans
- Bonded Titles
- Driver 39 S License
- Driving Test
- License Plates
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Personalized Plates
- Registration Renewals
- Replacement Plate
- Surety Bonds
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 76 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Walked in at 4pm yesterday to be told very rudely that they were already closed. The sign and online clearly says they close at 6 but I guess they make their own schedules and rules 🤷♀️. Not wasting my time on this place ever again.Response from the owner
Lesly, No one was rude. It was approximately 4PM when you came in and yes, we chose to close DL down as there were 11 people waiting in front of you for this service. We close down DL everyday at 4PM except Saturday. What makes you think you can come into a business and demand, threaten...?
Small, crowded and cramped but well-staffed with great people who seem to care and are aware of the wait times and do the best they can to move people in and out. Driver licenses, state ID cards, tags, titles, they do it all - well.Response from the owner
Thank you Al. The Power family enjoys your business.
Skip this place by all means possible. These women were unprofessional and classless. One employee did nothing but make small talk with her customer while eight people waited in the heat.Response from the owner
Dear Jennifer, Thank you for the information. I will address this to all Power Tags employees and I assure you this, we will improve. Your review is very valuable to me.
This is where people who don't read the instructions go for ADOT 3rd party services. Not that bad until the individuals mentioned leave to retrieve something they didn't bring, and still end up in front of you in the queue upon return.Response from the owner
Hi Brent! Thank you for your honest and helpful appraisal. We can do better.
Very unprofessional staff. Horrible customer service. Place is a mess and filthy. The "supervisor" wouldn't even give me her name and told me I was the problem when I asked for clarification on a policy and what documents were needed. Absolutely horrible place and has no business charging such high prices in addition to the state fees. Just overall disgusting people and place.
The worst experience I have ever had at a DMV that are very incompetent lazy and don’t know what they’re doing can’t figure out how to do anything right without complaining or getting mad at you for not having the right paper Work or for having one little date wrong on a piece of paperResponse from the owner
Hunting! Those are very serious slanderous accusations. Call me! ASAP 10Am tomorrow! 520.788.6016 Hey, Hunting, I waited for your call, but just as I predicted, you know your review is not truthful. Our camera caught your son kicking our door. and you taking pictures of our signage.
No words 😶Racist owner with a very big mouthResponse from the owner
It was our pleasure to provide information to help you regarding Social Security. Now, when you are in possession of the necessary credentials to pursue DL service request, please come back. It will again, be our pleasure to assist you. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
I was sceptical to go in after seeing all of the reviews. I was very surprised and happy to find out they were wrong! Sharon was absolutely wonderful. She went above and beyond to help me and was very patient the whole time. Thank you Sharon!! I will be going back.
They are wonderful. I have been to them several times and never waited too long. The service is great. Very knowledgeable!! It is so worth it!!! Thanks for being in San Tan Valley AZResponse from the owner
Hi Sharon, thank you for the encouraging words. You are greatly appreciated.
This is worse than the real MVD the waiting is ridiculus they have only one person working the tag and title part and she takes her freaken time , do not recomend at all there is other 3rd party mvds that are worth the drive
1. How Can I Reach Power Tags Titles & More?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 480-677-3132. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. What Does Power Tags Titles & More Offer?Power Tags Titles & More is famous for its many services including: '
- Lender services
- Auto Loans
- Bonded Titles
- Driver's License
- Driving Test
5. Is Power Tags Titles & More an Agency or a Lender?Power Tags Titles & More is a Title company. If you are not sure where to get a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
2. How Do I Find Power Tags Titles & More?3125 W Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley, AZ 85142, United States is the address of Power Tags Titles & More. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Power Tags Titles & More?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may suit your needs better. Visit this website to have a look. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
6. What to Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
7. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Power Tags Titles & More?Yes. Borrowers can also apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.