Port Arthur Teachers FCU Jimmy Johnson Blvd, Port Arthur
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 4 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I’ve been banking with PATFCU since I was old enough to open an account. I’ve got a great relationship with the loan officers and have never been declined a loan. However I’m writing this review in hopes that some decision makers see this and take heed. This CU is in need of some major changes. The old fashioned stodgy banking won’t keep younger members for long, especially if the loan offerings don’t broaden. Home and Business loans options are not available, therefore members are forced to do business with banks that we have no relationship with. There are no ATM’s for members with 24 hour access, forcing unwanted fees on members for having to use other bank ATM’s. This branch closes at 5pm which makes it hard to make it there after work, and most importantly, there are no Saturday hours of operation. Please, Cindy, somebody, do something!
Port Arthur Teacher Credit Union, is my Banking place to go, Mrs. Cindy's and her Staff are #1 in my Book, if you want a good place to Bank give port Arthur Teacher Credit Union, your # 1,stop.
BEEN A MEMBER FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS LOVE THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE MOVED TO BEAUMONT 10 YEARS AGO WOULNT CHANGE MY CREDIT UNION FOR NOTHING
Love them, have had an account for over 45 years
1. How to Get in Touch With Port Arthur Teachers FCU?You can dial this phone number +1 409-729-3075. Or you can enter its website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How Can I Request a Loan at Port Arthur Teachers FCU?To apply for the loan you want, you can enter its website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for payday advances online with high acceptance rate, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Port Arthur Teachers FCU? How Can I Access It?Port Arthur Teachers FCU is located at 3001 Jimmy Johnson Blvd, Port Arthur, TX 77642, United States. Kindly refer to the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Port Arthur Teachers FCU an Agency or a Direct Lender?Port Arthur Teachers FCU is a Bank. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we allow you to get access with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Port Arthur Teachers FCU Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just visit our website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.