PNC Bank Richard Arrington Jr Blvd, Birmingham
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Im only leaving one star because I cant leave zero. Had overdrafts that were charged multiple times on the banks fault. Was told this, they apologized and fixed it. One month later the same thing happens but with 4 overdraft fees. I call and I am rudely told there is nothing I can do and I fix the negative balance. The woman I spoke to was beyond rude and left me in a bitter mood. I check again today and the same charges are overdrafted again for a total of 6 overdraft fees on two individual charges. I will gladly be going tomorrow to clear out my account and go to regions along with the rest of my family. I hope you guys are proud of pushing away 4 piggy banks through your own staffs lack of empathy. I urge everyone not to bank with these people and take your business elsewhere because obviously they DO NOT care about your money.
Outsourced customer service which is awful and provide no answers or help. Sent them a check to payoff my car two weeks ago and it still hasn't been applied to my balance, and yet my loan just sits there, collecting interest. Every time I try to call I either get the runaround of no answers or they try to make this my fault for them losing my loan check. I have checked today to see when that check has cleared so I can go ahead and seek legal advice. Horrible horrible bank with even worse customer service. ***update*** would give 0 stars if an option. Went round and round with the CS located God knows where. Finally got through to an actual branch location and explained my issue to the rep who interrupted me and transferred me to to the offshore CS reps again. Worst customer service ever.
Be very careful at this location, I just made a cash payment of 1470 dollars to my credit card in the drive thru teller. Before leaving I realized only 470 dollars where posted to my account and said to myself no problem is only a mistake and it will clear right away since we were only two customers outside. Well, what just happened afterwards made me leave this comment. I literally had to go in the lobby and fight for my money. She said she had to count her drawer (of course away from me and taking all possible time) to make sure I gave that amount but the attitude she took made it really clear she wanted to keep my money hoping I didn't pay enough attention to the receipt and probably not willing to fight back. I clearly believe this woman uses this trick to steal money from people so beware.
The tellers there were very rude, and ignored me although there were no other customers in the lobby. One teller was on her phone when I walked up, but still did not acknowledge me even after I asked them if they were open.
The worse bank experience ever! I have a vehicle that sets In my driveway with expired tags because they missed up on the title it's been four months now still not resolved!!! Never again!! It's not even one star!
NO stars~! Worst service ever. You have to call a service center in South America if you need any help.
Terrible... terrible customer service.... tellers at drive thru have no training or knowledge of how to deposit money into account. This is the worst Compass branch in town.
Homophobic bank staff called police on pride parade participants who mistakenly parked in the lot. Awful.
Tried to deposit a check here they kept the check gave me excuses for 90 days and waited till the check voided and then said they cant do anything for me in my face.
Excellent location and a welcoming staff.
1. How to Contact PNC Bank?You can call them at this phone number +1 205-297-3394. Or you can browse its official website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How Can I Request a Loan at PNC Bank?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with same-day funding, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of PNC Bank? How Can I Access It?PNC Bank is located at 707 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd S Ste 108, Birmingham, AL 35233, United States. You can check the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is PNC Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?PNC Bank is a Bank. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we get you connected with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does PNC Bank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.