PNC Bank Conroy Windermere Rd, Orlando
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
PPitts- St. Lucia1
What you can expect at any given time when you come to this branch!! The wait as a result is usually always long - unnecessarily due to inefficiencies in staffing work. Also the staff can be rude at times… minimal customer service,. PNC corporate needs to revamp this branch.
I deposit into my IRA account usually with my ID and some cash. Today I go in and see a new man named Donn who hands me a little slip so I can put in my account number, I let him know that I haven’t had to use my account number to access my IRA and he responds with “ well down the street there is a little tattoo shop and you can just write your account number on your forearm” to which I laugh a very sarcastically so he is aware that his mannerism was rude and very unprofessional. He then calls Maria Davila to help him out with a situation that he wasn’t well trained in. She then also seems to have a very hefty attitude asking me if I’m going to make a deposit for last year or for this year. I let her know that it is for this month and I made one last month as well. To which she responds with a lot of attitude and in a demeaning mannerism because I look young I assume and she probably thought that I didn’t know what I was speaking about. Until finally very nice lady with dark hair white complexion and a little bit taller comes in and explains to her how to actually do the IRA deposit correctly, thank you to that lady I’m so sorry that I didn’t get your name but did not have a good experience with Donn and Maria.
Literally THE worst banking experience of my life. These people are completely incompetent from top to bottom. Take your banking elsewhere. Anywhere elsewhere. Trust me.
Branch manager does not have courtesy to accommodate requests from clients. They bend over backwards to take your money or to open accounts. They incorrectly linked my business and personal accounts. It took me almost 3 hours of my personal time on the phone with the telephone customer service to unlink the accounts On top of that, you cannot just walk into a bank with a concern to talk to the branch manager. You have to make an appointment and they are always not available. I have had accounts with the bank for more than 15 years and I am closing my account because of the ineptitude of the local branch
RRoyal Transportation Group5
Noel was great. Took care of everything I needed. Always fast in and out services Pleasure to have a bank that looks out for me
I have my car loan with PNC and went to inquire about either refinancing or trading what I have and purchase a new car. The Relationship Banker, Andrew was with someone, so we waited to only ask a few questions about an auto loan knowing that they were getting near to close. He did stop to talk to me and asked if I could wait until he finish with his client and we can carry on the conversation. So My wife, grandson and I waited until he finished, but to my surprise was walking around the branch, went to the restroom and ignored us. He happen to walk by us seeing that we were still sitting there and stated "Do you need anything else?" This shocked us. He stated that they are closing and would not be able to get with me and gave me his business card. Service like this happens a lot at this branch. The office in Winter Park is much better and treat you like a person. I will be transferring my accounts along with my car loan from PNC and go somewhere else since they feel I am not worth the time.
The workers there are extremely not well trained , you can’t even get done a simple statement document , the manager is also just brushing you off if you have a problem. The best thing to do is not to work PNC at all since all branches are almost the same
I've never used the ATM, which appears to be the issue a lot of people are having, but other than this PNC is by far the best bank I've ever been to. The people are super helpful and the Manager always comes out to help customers if the line is backed up.
I'm honestly surprised about some of these negative reviews here. I can only speak on my experience which has been nothing short of excellent. I don't have any issues with the ATM (but to be honest, only use it a handful of times a year since you can go to any WAWA and they have PNC ATM's there). The tellers and personal banking representatives have always been nice. Special kudos to Joe! He is always friendly and has consistently gone out of his way to see to it that I am satisfied. All in all, very satisfied with my banking experience at this branch location.
OYE! Needed a bank that I could meet with a real person, I'm old school like that. Staff wonderful group of people that have no problem answering your banking needs. Thanks PNC Bank. -The Blond One-
1. What Can I Do to Contact PNC Bank?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 407-532-8940. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from PNC Bank?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Do I Find PNC Bank?8020 Conroy Windermere Rd, Orlando, FL 32835, United States is the address of PNC Bank. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is PNC Bank an Agency or a Lender?PNC Bank is a Bank. If you are wondering how to request a loan, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From PNC Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.