Pioneer Federal Credit Union Holly St, Nampa
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
JJanet Leslie Janes5
Both the ladies here are the best! Kelsie and Vickie are two of the most people friendly employees have had the pleasure to do business with here at the Holly branch. They go all out for me with any problem or need i bring them. I am a 40+ years customer and will remain with Pioneer because of the exceptional service and support I get here. If I was their supervisor I'd be giving them a pat on the back and a raise!!Response from the owner
Thank you so much for your review, Janet! We'll be sure to send your comments to Kelsie and Vikki and their manager. Have a fantastic day!
I love the Holly Street branch!! The employees are so wonderful. It’s always easy to get in and out at the Holly branch. Vicky at the Holly Branch is just a delight!!! She’s sweet and so easy to work with. Pioneer makes it easy to do business. Thank you!Response from the owner
We're happy to hear you've had a great experience, Vanessa! We'll be sure to send your compliments to Vikki and her manager.
I came into the bank with my friend Tina earlier this week and after experiencing the AMAZING customer service she received I will be switching all my accounts over to this bank. Vikki and Kelsie were so wonderful to speak with. They were so friendly and answered all of my many questions!!Response from the owner
We're happy to hear about this great experience, Ruthanne! We look forward to having you as a member!
First of all they don't give you the option to pay your car note with debit card online. Which is ridiculous because I do not trust them enough to ever have an active checking or savings account with them. So because of this I have to call in my payment which is a waste of time because they don't answer. They give you an option to have them call you back but they don't ever call back same day. Bad bank consider iccu.Response from the owner
Hi Ivan. We emailed you with details regarding a couple options you have to make a payment using funds from your checking account at another financial institution. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Never had a problem until recently when I had to tell them literally 4 times in writing to shred a check. They didnt give me any deposit options until they told me they couldnt deposit it twice amd after i had requested it be shred already THEN suddenly a manager could approve my transaction under certain circumstances. What a huge waste of time and poor customer service. Wont be using this branch anymore.Response from the owner
Hi Andrea. We'd really like to dig deeper into this situation and see what we can do to improve our service at this particular branch. If you'd be willing to share more details, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!
Great experience with the Holly Branch employee Malyssa! I was talking to many credit unions in the valley to find my best options and I felt like relevant and competent information that really helped my decision. Would recommend anyone to come here if they’re looking for or have questions about loans or personal banking!Response from the owner
We will make sure Malyssa is recognized for her hard work! Thank you for choosing us, we appreciate your membership!
Dropped into holly today with my daughter and got such great service im going to open a new accountResponse from the owner
We're excited you had such a positive experience with our Holly Street Branch, Reva! Welcome to the Pioneer family!
This is the best bank ever....close to my house and very easy to useResponse from the owner
We're happy to hear it, Melissa! We appreciate your membership!
It’s nuts how long it takes to get someone on the phone! 57 minutes the first time I called and 43 the second time.Response from the owner
We're very sorry for the long wait times, we know how precious your time can be. Our Contact Center has been extra busy as our members are choosing this contactless option more often during the pandemic. We'd love to discuss this further and help find a solution with you. Please email us at [email protected] Thank you!
Customer service with a live person on the phone is non existent. Will be moving on.
1. How Can I Reach Pioneer Federal Credit Union?You can dial their phone number +1 208-587-3304. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Pioneer Federal Credit Union?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. Where Can I Find Pioneer Federal Credit Union?404 Holly St, Nampa, ID 83686, United States is the address of Pioneer Federal Credit Union. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is Pioneer Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Pioneer Federal Credit Union is a Bank. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Pioneer Federal Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.