Pawn1st E Bell Rd, Phoenix
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 46 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Fabio is THE MAN that you want to see and talk to about anything you need. Ask for him and he will take go above and beyond to help you.
Robert has always great service everytime i have been there. He is very friendly and knowlegdeable. This is my pawnshop of chioce always helpful and friendly.
Alyn has been very Helpful And very nice customer service
This an amazing location. Very informative and helpful. Felt very welcomed and will continue to keep shopping here... Alyn was very Respectful and help me beyond belief...Wonderful location wonderful store and wonderful employees.!!!
Rarely employees are friendly and helpfull. Expect them to either not take your items for pawn or give u way below items value. I specifically asked how much i would be reciecing for my loan after the fees they take out, they tell me one number, give me a lower amount, then actually argued with me to the point i had to remove myself. Go to pawn first on 3rd ave and bell, much better place
Fabio was absolutely amazing! He was very professional yet made me at ease. Have nothing but the best to say about the entire situation
I just feel like that you could offer your VIP customers a good size discount when they buy, sell and pawn with you often.
DO NOT GO HERE!!! Caught employee in lie twice (name was Milia or something like that). Totally shady person. I called her out both times. She even lied after we verbally agreed on a price. Bad people
TTha God Kashofa5
Great service. From the greeting to departure they were professional and helpful.
Robert is always professional. He is very costomer service oriented and knowledable. This is the only pawn shop I go to.
1. How Can I Reach Pawn1st?You can dial their phone number +1 602-493-5138. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Pawn1st?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Do I Find Pawn1st?2848 E Bell Rd Ste 101-103, Phoenix, AZ 85032, United States is the address of Pawn1st. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is Pawn1st an Agency or a Lender?Pawn1st is a Pawn shop. If you are not sure where to get a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Pawn1st?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.