Orion Federal Credit Union New Byhalia Rd, Collierville
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 9 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Only one employee can print replacement cards at this location. Been waiting over 30 minutes and still counting because this employee also handles bank loans and other services. Other locations print card from counter which is much faster.Response from the owner
Nic, thank you for sharing your experience with Orion. It is our intention to provide exceptional service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and take your comments seriously as we upgrade our processes.
Lack of concern for share holders. All branch lobbies are closed for business. Lots of encouragement to use on line or telephone services. I have been locked out of my on line account for four days and cannot get through the telephone tree to have it unlocked. Drove to the Collierville location today and the drive thru teller could not help me. She had me leave my telephone number so that the branch manager could call me about my issue. So far, no call. Very unsatisfactory customer service!Response from the owner
Bob, we'd like to learn more about your experience with Orion so we can respond to better serve you. You can reach us at marketin[email protected].
The only reason I give this 3 stars is because of the interest they pay. I have been in and asked them at least twice to not send anything to my physical address, but to send it to my P.O. Box. The last 2 times it was time for me to get a debit card they sent my card to my physical address and I didn’t receive it since I get my mail at the post office. When I called customer service and asked them to change my address they told me I would have to get in to a branch to do that. When I told them I had done that twice already they didn’t seem to have a solution. What they failed to mention was I could actually do it online. When I asked them if the Collierville Branch would be open on Saturday they said “yes.” When I pointed out that it said online they were closed on Saturday they said they were going to go check, and never came back to the phone.Response from the owner
Allen, thank you for sharing this experience and your experience at our Hacks Cross location. We appreciate your feedback and take your comments seriously as we work to improve our processes. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any additional concerns.
This banking facitily is nice, however the overall credit union policies are inconsistent. The policies are teller-dependent. I imagine once the "new account" phase has concluded the processes will be streamlined. In the meantime, check cashing and check holding periods are at the discretion of the Teller. I've experienced anywhere between 2 days and as long as 5 days for amounts less than $1000. Ive also experienced my checks being cashed immediately for amounts less than $1000 and up to $10k. The inconsistency is frustrating and for that reason I would encourage those looking to open a new account to confirm that you will be able to fulfill all of your banking needs.
Been at this bank for a year now . I love the facility and the perks that come with having a account with the bank . On the other note , today I came in it wasn’t a line, a employee was free to take me at the teller but insisted I waited instead . In fact I seen her go to her purse and make it seem like she was busy to give me service until the next teller was free to take me . Then she came back to her teller station and assisted the next account holder then another with an instant . I really didn’t appreciate that . I could of been gone in under two minutes instead it took 15 mins to be seen and get my transactions done . The teller I did go to was very nice and was very helping with my transaction.
Jermany is an awesome Orion representative who assisted me with obtaining my first car loan to purchase my own vehicle. This location was efficient, professional, and kind. Thank you so much again JermanyResponse from the owner
Seymon, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you've had a positive experience with Orion. We look forward to continuing to earn your business.
Very good experience at the Branch. Really friendly staff. Took under 30 mins to open new accounts. They instantly issued Debit Card and Free Checks. They have a really good 4% Checking. Strongly recommend.
Good interest rates and management. They helped make everything easy for me. Tellers leave a bit to be desired but generally get the job done.Response from the owner
Roger, we’re glad to hear you’ve had a positive experience with Orion. We look forward to continuing to earn your business. If you'd like to share more about any concerns, you can reach us at [email protected]fcu.com.
Great people, but the drive thru is horribly slow..
310 New Byhalia Rd, Collierville, TN 38017, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Collierville
1. What Can I Do to Contact Orion Federal Credit Union?You can dial their phone number +1 800-532-9025. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Orion Federal Credit Union?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. Where Can I Find Orion Federal Credit Union?310 New Byhalia Rd, Collierville, TN 38017, United States is the address of Orion Federal Credit Union. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is Orion Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Orion Federal Credit Union is a Credit union. If you are not sure where to get a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Orion Federal Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.