OneMain Financial E Market St, Leesburg
- Flex Loans
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Auto Refinance Loans
- Auto Repair Loans
- Boat Loans
- Car Purchase Loans
- Careers Loan
- Cash Out Refinance
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Awful service experience, they offer loan application online but when I did they didn't recognize mine and sent me to another location where also didn't find my applicationResponse from the owner
Oscar, we would like to help you resolve this. Please send us an email to: [email protected] that includes your full name, phone number and zip code so that we can further assist you. -AS
Great experience. I worked with Stephen and the manager Dave, both of which came in on a Saturday to help me. They were both very kind and professional. The whole process went very quickly and efficiently and I was able to get the funds that I needed to take care of something which came up regarding my home. Many thanks to OneMain Financial.
I’m not even a customer yet and I’ve been treated very poorly. I called the branch today to get more information and to inform them that I haven’t been called back yet regarding all the paper work I’ve sent in. Someone named MIKE who IS the branch manger picks up and I start to speak and explain to him why I’m calling and he hangs up right in the middle of me speaking. Then I call again and he lets it go straight to voicemail, I’ve never dealt with such blatant disrespect. This made me change my mind on doing any type of business with your company. I’ve gone ahead and filed a formal complaint and closed the account before it even got fully started. If you’re thinking about going here please go elsewhere, if your not treated as a valued customer before hand how do you think you will be treated afterwards. The man at the HEAD BRANCH that is based in (Kentucky) was very nice and understanding.
The staff there was really nice and made me feel at ease. I was preparing to move across country for a new job and needed the extra funds to get myself and my family out here. Really appreciate the excellent customer service and the genuine niceness of the staff there.
If I could give zero stars, I would. This office is filled with immature representatives who harass you instead of trying to help you. They send documents asking you to sign them that are totally different from what they say over the phone. Know what you are talking about before you reach out to customers. Bad company overall. I will never apply for a loan with them ever again.
Only got 1 star because I can't give 0. I opened my account in Virginia but moved to Maryland where I was told I can only pay at the branch I opened my account in which makes no sense since I had cash in hand. Then on multiple occasions I had paid and screen shotted the receipt only to have them call me saying I still owe them for that months payment. They wouldn't listen to me saying I had paid so I had to pay again. DO NOT BORROW MONEY FROM THIS COMPANY.
My experience getting a lone with one main was excellent, Ivonne was efficient, effective and very professional.Response from the owner
Hi there, Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure to assist you, and we'll look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day! – LF
My Loan Specialist Yvon Martinez was excellent and very professional. Thanks for a job well done.Response from the owner
Hi Mohammed, Thanks for the kind review. We appreciate your comment. Best wishes -JS
They say over the phone you’ve been approved and then when you go there you’re not Very bad Cosmer service
This place helped me in my time of need. The manager John was great.Response from the owner
Hi Sam, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback! It's what helps us do our jobs better. Best wishes, – LF
531 E Market St Ste C Unit C, Leesburg, VA 20176, United States
Nearby Title loans in Leesburg
- Title Loans
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
1. What Can I Do to Contact OneMain Financial?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 703-771-3316. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to contact you.
3. What Services Does OneMain Financial Offer?OneMain Financial offers a wide array of financial services including: '
- Installment loans
- Payday loans
- Title loans
- Flex loans
- Line of credit
5. Is OneMain Financial an Agency or a Lender?OneMain Financial is a Loan agency. If you are not sure where to get a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of OneMain Financial?531 E Market St Ste C Unit C, Leesburg, VA 20176, United States is the address of OneMain Financial. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. How Do I Take Out a Loan from OneMain Financial?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. Click here to have a look. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
6. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
7. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From OneMain Financial?Yes. Borrowers can also request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.