Northwest Bank Buffalo Rd, Erie
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I rarely make reviews but my experience was incredibly inappropriate and embarrassing, I just had to leave a review. I don't normally bank at this branch because I live in Pittsburgh but I was visiting my parents and it was close to where they live. I was trying to deposit a check with my dad - who regularly banks with Northwest - when I immediately noticed the bank teller Holly's brash and unprofessional behavior. Slightly after I deposited the check, she began to berate me on how she couldn't understand what I was saying. I was speechless. I am a professor at a R1 university as well as a business owner and I have only experienced this behavior in unpleasant prejudiced encounters. The whole situation went sour from there and I can honestly say I will never come back. I have banked with Northwest Savings for much of my adult life and love my branch in Pittsburgh (Craig Street) where Amy and Marlow have treated me with the utmost respect. I am really surprised how someone like Holly still has a job when many people are capable and willing to respect their clients.
The thin, old blonde teller was incredibly rude. I asked to take money out and she just stared at me for a minute without saying anything. I was not sure what she was doing so I started to say my account number. She cut me off rudely and said, “UM are you giving me the account number?” I said yes.. then she made a weird face and grabbed a pen so I continued.. she asked for my ID.. I tell her it is in my car and I would go grab it. She interrupted me again to ask me how much I am taking out, I tell her, and she says in a rude tone, “Um yeah I’d like to see your ID, I don’t know who you are.” I had no problem going to grab it from the car but I was so pissed that I left. I drove down to East Lake Road, where they were much nicer and more helpful. I am still shocked that she thought it was ok to be so condescending. I would be fired from my job if I treated my customers the way she treated me!
Be careful they’ll steal your money when depositing in the atm and will slowly very slowly attempt to get it back all while charging you fees for a negative account balance
I've used them for years. Never had a problem at this location I've always been quick to help and very friendly.
Cashiers are always friendly, place is always clean and cheerful.
Longest drive thru wait in the city..
4525 Buffalo Rd, Erie, PA 16510, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Erie
- Mortgage-Amanda/Tidewater Mortgage Services, Inc. Branch NMLS #: 1774067
Mortgage lender5( 10 )
- Widget Financial
Federal credit union4.2( 10 )
- Erie Federal Credit Union
Federal credit union3.5( 10 )
- BnB Credit Builders
Credit counsel5( 10 )
1. How Can I Make Contact With Northwest Bank?You can dial this phone number +1 814-899-7674. Or you can enter its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Northwest Bank?To apply for the loan you want, you can enter its website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for payday advances online with easy application, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Northwest Bank? How to Get There?Northwest Bank is located at 4525 Buffalo Rd, Erie, PA 16510, United States. Just look up the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. Is Northwest Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Northwest Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we connect you with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Northwest Bank Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just visit our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with easy monthly payments.