NorthCountry Federal Credit Union E Main St, Newport
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The ladies are always friendly and smiling. I have been a member there for years. I have a personal account and business account. The staff is always willing to assist me with any questions I may have. It is refreshing to be treated as well as I am when I go in. The ladies know me by name and we always check with each other how we are doing etc.. friendly and professional environment. Kathy is great and is always willing to take time out to say hello..I have taken loans with her and paid them off. She is a pleasure to deal with. I also used to sell cars for a living and we had a great working relationship throughout my career..she is the reason why I came to North Country Federal Credit Union.Response from the owner
Thank you so much for your review and kind words, Vaughn! I'll make sure to pass this along to our Newport Branch staff :)
Well we recently switched form Community national bank, and i already notice a difference how they handle your questions, and today 11/27/20 i used the drive thru and the teller was very nice to deal with. In my book a little curtesy go's a long way, plus the online banking is really user friendly as well, and from what I hear from other members, who have been with them for years and years, when you need a loan or some financial help, there a lot easer to deal with. Granted it does help if you bank with them and have direct deposits, and pay your bills and what not. Glad I'm a member now, you should be to!!Response from the owner
Thank you kindly for your review, Chris!
HHeather Warren Davis3
Tellers are all very friendly. I have had a few big errors though, I first had a joint account with my husband, then set up a personal account. We linked the 2 accounts together so if need be we could move money between the 2 accounts. I happened to be checking things out and noticed my personal account was also linked to a total stranger. They THOUGHT they heard me say her name one time... so they linked the accounts..... BUT at that time this lady and I did not even have the same last name, she shared last names with my husband. 2nd error that was made... I had noticed a sum of money missing from my personal account. My husband had mentioned that his account had more money in it then he felt it should have.. I went in to the bank and long story short... a Teller took money out of my account and moved it to his, for what reason she/ he did this.. I dunno... what right did she have? I don't know... the accounts were not linked at that time and the teller I spoke to at the time could clearly see where it was done by a teller, and not asked by one of us... Things have been fine for awhile, but I will say I watch my account VERY CLOSELY!
All the tellers are friendly and helpful. They get to know you personally and remember you from previous visits. The building is pretty and well maintained. I enjoy making trips to this bank for my business banking.
I love doing m business here cause everyone here is real nice and fun to do business with.Response from the owner
That's great to hear! Thank you for your review, David :)
One of the best banking establishments I’ve had an account with.Response from the owner
Thanks for your kind words, Frank! We love to hear from happy members :)
1. How to Contact NorthCountry Federal Credit Union?You can dial this phone number +1 800-660-3258. Or you can Visit its website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at NorthCountry Federal Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can Visit its website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with fast approval, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of NorthCountry Federal Credit Union? How to Reach It?NorthCountry Federal Credit Union is located at 1474 E Main St, Newport, VT 05855, United States. Just look up the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is NorthCountry Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?NorthCountry Federal Credit Union is a Federal credit union. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we can link you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does NorthCountry Federal Credit Union Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we just come in handy! Just turn to our website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.