Next Level Lender Camino del Rio S, San Diego
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Credit Repair
- Debt Financing
- Home Loans
- Loan Origination Services
- Pre Approval Application
- Private Mortgage Insurance
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 15 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
As a veteran, I have many options when it comes to buying a house. For years I have tried to buy a house and went through Navy Federal and Usaa only to get turned down with no explanation even after I tried several times calling directly. A year later and the house buying bug came back and I wanted to see if buying a house was going to happen this year? Our realtor suggested some one she trusts and works with. We trusted her judgment and so glad we did!!! I didn’t have to call and talk to 10 different people. He was practically on call whether it was email, phone, or text, he was cool with it. Iv heard how stressful it can be with buying a house. I think I got lucky and got the super team working for me. My next house purchase, I know who I’m going with. My Super Team !!! Akshay Patel my loan guy and Tiffani Tu my realtor Best in the business Retired Combat Veteran M. Petersen
I contacted Akshay to do my Refinance. He and his team where Johnny on the spot. They did an amazing lowered my finance rate. We're very helpful through the whole process. Made everything painless and easy. I would highly recommend them for all of your mortgage and refinance needs
Best mortgage broker! He helped me buy a home at 22! He is extremely knowledgable and was able to answer all my questions in a timely manner! If you are a veteran or currently in the military, Akshay is the man to speak to! He is familiar with the VA process and will be able to work around your sacrificing schedule! He is a loyal broker and explains everything to you step by step! I HIGHLY recommend him!
Great lending team with excellent communication and customer service! They are extremely responsive to all my questions that led to an overall great experience throughout the entire lending process! I highly recommend working with this team and would be happy to work with them again on a future purchase! 5 Stars!!
Because of Akshay's help and expertise- i am in the ideal home for me! He was beyond amazing throughout the entire process, keeping me in the loop throughout ... giving me amazing input and advice leading to our mutual end goal of getting me in the perfect home for me! Couldn't have done it without him and his excellent advice throughout! I strongly recommend him if you are needing a trust worthy lender!
First time homebuyer with time constraints. Large military lenders stated they couldn’t process a loan in less than 45-60 days. With a 21 day closing contingency, Mr. Patel went to work and did his magic and even got me a better interest rate. Being very weary as a first time buyer, I had numerous questions and Mr. Patel answered them at all hours and frequently called to explain the process and give updates. Very personable and great to work with. We closed on our forever home in 21 days!!!! Thanks Akshay for your hard work and support. If your in need of a a lender, call this man ASAP!
As a 17 year active duty member and a second time home buyer, I fully endorse Akshay Patel for your lending needs. Not only did this man tell me 2 years ago, "Honestly, now is not the right time for you and your family financially" (and he was 100% correct), but when the time was right, he went above and beyond to get us into the house we knew we wanted. Akshay dedicated much time in breaking down EVERY option and explaining the pros and cons of each. Though I know better, he made every question seem as if it were important (though some were dumb or repetitive) because if it was important to you, it was important to him. I know that with out Akshay's knowledge, guidance and his personal drive, our family would not be in our forever home today. I have the upmost respect for him personally and we owe him a great deal of gratitude.
Akshay did a great job helping me with my mortgage loan. I'm a first-time homebuyer and am the type that reads everything before I sign it. I had a lot of questions for him and he was very responsive, often texting me the answers even after hours. A good choice for a mortgage planner!
Akshay Patel was a pleasure to work with. Buying real estate is stressful and that stress is compounded when you have a large family such as mine. Akshay was always right there to answer and question and worked with my wife and me to create a financial outcome that would satisfy everyone’s need. Though my wife and me would get rather difficult to work with as we see thing two very different way Akshay remained patient and calm keeping his professional composure no matter what. I reached out to several lenders and could not find a better deal in regards to terms and interest rates. Thank you, Akshay
We just closed on a house and it wouldn’t have been possible without the help of Akshay and his team. He gave us the highest pre approved amount and the lowest interest rate among other lenders. The process of home buying can be stressful but he was able to answer all of our questions and he was pretty confident of getting us the house we want. Thank you akshay and team.
2815 Camino del Rio S #250 - 260, San Diego, CA 92108, United States
Nearby Personal loans in San Diego
1. How to Get in Touch With Next Level Lender?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 858-207-8436. Or you can Visit its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Loan Products Can I Get From Next Level Lender?Next Level Lender can connect you to a variety of services which include:
- Mortgage loan application assistance
- Mortgage refinancing assistance
- Credit Repair
- Debt Financing
- Home Loans
5. Is Next Level Lender an Agency or a Direct Lender?Next Level Lender is a Mortgage broker. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we connect you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can get a small personal loan online without hassle.
2. What Is the Address Of Next Level Lender? How to Get There?Next Level Lender is located at 2815 Camino del Rio S #250 - 260, San Diego, CA 92108, United States. Just look up the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. How Can I Get a Loan at Next Level Lender?To apply for a cash loan, you can Visit its website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for payday advances online with high acceptance rate, you can go to our official website for more useful info.
6. What Happens if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Next Level Lender Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just click here to get an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.