NeJame Law S Orange Ave, Orlando
- Auto Accident Litigation
- Catastrophic Injury Litigation
- Citizenship Legal Assistance
- DUI Injury Litigation
- Deportation Defense Litigation
- Dog Bite Injury Litigation
- Domestic Violence Litigation
- Drug Possession Defense Litigation
- Employment Based Immigration Legal Assistance
- Family Based Immigration Assistance
- General Criminal Defense Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 74 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Excellent team of immigration attorneys. Attorneys Ahmed, Symphorien and Mubarak are very knowledgeable in this field. Attorney Ahmed and Attorney Symphorien are Board Certified making them extremely valuable to the firm success.
Yazen is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and precise. I referred a friend and he was able to help her the best way fit! I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with anything immigration related!
Had a wonderful experience with NeJame Law. Would recommend them to anyone. Everyone I interacted with at the office was very professional. Felt very comfortable and confident from the first consultation on.Response from the owner
So appreciate the very kind words. Quite proud of not only our excellent lawyers but also of our wonderful staff and support teams, who so often can get overlooked for the great work they do and help they provide. I appreciate you recognizing them as well. Best wishes for all things good. Mark NeJame
Jaya was professional and helpful with my case, and I always knew she was on my side and had my best interests at heart. Highly recommend her.Response from the owner
You described Jaya perfectly. Her client's and their needs are so important to her and she truly cares about each one. Thank you!
A Huge Thank you to Jaya!!!! Such a tough time for our family when we reached out to Jaya for help. Jaya handled all things for us with compassion and got things done. There are no road blocks she cant tackle for your family too. Thanks Again Jaya!!!!Response from the owner
Jaya has a heart of gold and the requisite skills to give client's the very best she can. Lots of positive reviews have come in for her recently so we're very happy to see the consistent praise she receives. It only inspires her to do even more for her clients. Hope you are doing great.
I can't say enough about how impressed I was with the whole sensitive process of my case , Jaya Balani was there for me from begining to the end. She answered all my questions , explained the details and worked deligintly on my case. I highly recommend her !!! Thank you again
Yazin Abden is a very knowledgeable attorney. He's very professional, diligent, and will get you the answers you need. I highly recommend contacting him for all your immigration law needs.
My husband and I worked with Yazen Abdin for adjusting his status. He made it a seamless and pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Yazen at Nejame Law.
Jaya Balani is very knowledgeable and professional at what she does. She is very personable as well. She's a great attorney! I highly recommend her!!
Great firm! I had an amazing experience with Jaya Balani very professional but also able to relate to you on a personal level. Will 100% be back and will always ask for Jaya!
189 S Orange Ave STE 1800, Orlando, FL 32801, United States
Nearby Title loans in Orlando
- Florida Home Funding
Mortgage broker4.9( 29 )
- DeWitt Law Firm, P.A.
Divorce lawyer4.8( 26 )
- The Closing Agent, Inc. Powered By Barry Miller Law
Title company4.7( 22 )
- Parikh Law, P.A.
Crim5( 15 )
1. How to Contact NeJame Law?You can call them at this phone number +1 407-500-0000. Or you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. What Loan Products Can I Get From NeJame Law?NeJame Law provides you with plenty of loan products which include: '
- Auto accident litigation
- Catastrophic injury litigation
- Citizenship legal assistance
- DUI injury litigation
- Deportation defense litigation
5. Is NeJame Law an Agency or a Direct Lender?NeJame Law is a Personal. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we enable you to access a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can get a small personal loan online as fast as the same day of applying.
2. What Is the Location Of NeJame Law? How Can I Access It?NeJame Law is located at 189 S Orange Ave STE 1800, Orlando, FL 32801, United States. You can check the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. How to Get a Loan at NeJame Law?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form online. If you are looking for online payday cash loans with high acceptance rate, you can visit our website for more useful info.
6. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does NeJame Law Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we can help you out! Just click here to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with flexible payment options.