Mission Bank - Mojave K St, Mojave
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 4 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Don’t use this bank please. They are money hungry. They made my elderly father drive all the way from California city, just to put his email address on file with them AND charged him five dollars per email to get his bank statements. If I could give it zero stars I would. It’s the middle on a pandemic and you force people to drive there to do the most minuscule thing that you can take over the phone AND charge for their own statements???? Screw yall.
Mistreated, my husband has passed, but 2 years ago tried to open an account, the black manager accused me of trying to rob the bank, I was 77 and just had heart surgery, even sent police after usResponse from the owner
We are so sorry for your experience Maude. We will take this feedback and make our customer experience even better. Thanks for sharing.
Excellent service and good 👍and friendly staff!
Lower efficiency and awful bank service!!!Response from the owner
Choi, Thank you for your candid feedback. We pride ourselves in delivering the best customer service and banking experiences in the industry. We take your feedback seriously and would love to learn more about the specifics motivating you to post this feedback . Please reply to the review or reach out to local Mission Bank management regarding this situation and we will work together to make you happy. Thanks again for your feedback.
15773 K St, Mojave, CA 93501, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Mojave
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- AltaOne Federal Credit Union
Federal credit union3.7( 10 )
- Alysha Boles, Mortgage Advisor
Mortgage lender5( 10 )
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Associated Real Estate
Real estate agency4.2( 10 )
- Liberty Tax
Tax preparation5( 8 )
1. What Can I Do to Contact Mission Bank - Mojave?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 661-824-2200. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Mission Bank - Mojave?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Mission Bank - Mojave?15773 K St, Mojave, CA 93501, United States is the address of Mission Bank - Mojave. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is Mission Bank - Mojave an Agency or a Lender?Mission Bank - Mojave is a Bank. If you are wondering how to request a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Mission Bank - Mojave?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.