Mid-Town Finance Company 2nd Ave N, Birmingham
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Car Loans
- Car Repairs
- Home Renovation
- Home Repair
- Payment Plan
- Rebuild Credit
- Repayment Plans
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 4 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I Did An Application On-line And I Was Approved!! I Get There With Proof Of Everything And The Lady Told Me I Wasn't Approved! I Felt Uncomfortable From The Beginning Because I Sat There For Over 30 Minutes While She's On A Personal Call While Watching Me Sit! I Don't Understand How I Get A Call Telling Me Come In With Proof And I'm Not Approved!! This Was A Waste Of My Time And Money Because I Took A Uber!!!!
Was told my income paper isn't dark enough lol what a joke this company and they're reps are.. If you're not white, then don't expect an approval even though you've been approved in their system....
They were very friendly polite and quick.
The best nice people treat you with kindness and respect
1. How Can I Reach Mid-Town Finance Company?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 205-327-5626. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. What Financial Services Does Mid-Town Finance Company Offer?Mid-Town Finance Company provides various services including: '
- Installment loans
- Payday loans
- Title loans
- Line of credit
- Signature loans
5. Is Mid-Town Finance Company an Agency or a Lender?Mid-Town Finance Company is a Loan agency. If you are wondering how to request a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
2. Where Can I Find Mid-Town Finance Company?2016 2nd Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203, United States is the address of Mid-Town Finance Company. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Mid-Town Finance Company?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may suit your needs better. Click here to have a look. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
6. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
7. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Mid-Town Finance Company?Yes. Borrowers can also get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.