M&T Bank N Buffalo St, Orchard Park
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 5 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I bank with KeyBank but went to this bank last Saturday to get a $20 Bill out, then went inside and asked for change for it. I left after and at 1230, after they were closed, Natalie called me asking if I was missing a KeyBank card I didn’t realized I had lost it there, she said they were closed so I would have to come back during the week. I advised her I work 9-530 at my first job and 7-11 at my other one mon-fri so I couldn’t come get it and asked if my boyfriend could, she said no because I had to sign for it. I said okay just hold it for a few weeks and I’ll come get it. I go today, one week later to pick it up, and the lady at the service desk said “we have to destroy cards found that aren’t ours” I told her “that’s fantastic”, sarcastically obviously. She continued on with the, yeah we should have told you that before or called you during the week, I do apologize. I said well I’ve gone one week without my card now I have to order a new one and go without for another week. She said sorry again, but she shouldn’t have been apologizing, Natalie should have. Don’t tell people you can hang on to something for them if you can’t. Poor customer service. Not to mention a few months ago, I deposited a check given to me and they released the hold on it and I used the money, then placed a hold back on it and the check bounced because the idiot who wrote the check to me was a scam artist and I got screwed out of money. Had they never took the hold off I could have disputed the check. I wish I could give 0 stars but because 1 person, the person not even involved, apologized to me for the card situation that’s why I give 1 star. Oh and my name is Kayla Price but my boyfriend is Cody and I’m signed into his google maps, didn’t realize it. If an actual manager can do something about any problems I had with this bank, you can reply to this message.
The ATM machine NEVER works in this location and the Camp road location. I went this morning 12/8 at 7:30 AM Not working both machines. Why have a NEW model of an ATM if it never works? Also no one you can talk to or report it to. I'm switching banks
Everyone is nice here, however it’s always a wait and a line when I come here to take out money. My husband says this is the slowest bank on the face of the earth!!! It’s funny, but not funny.
Every teller there is great, they always have a smile and greet you with respect...
I usually bank here on the weekends. Can get busy in the morning, but staff is always friendly and helpful.
1. How to Get in Touch With M&T Bank?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 716-662-6805. Or you can enter its website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at M&T Bank?To get starterd, you can enter its website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with high acceptance rate, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of M&T Bank? How to Reach It?M&T Bank is located at 4084 N Buffalo St, Orchard Park, NY 14127, United States. You can check the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is M&T Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?M&T Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we connect you with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does M&T Bank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just enter our official website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.