LoanMaster Us Hwy, Guntersville
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 9 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
So after the blatantly unprofessional experience with Kim, I spoke to the District manager who waived my finance fee and corrected the mistake. It’s a good thing to see an establishment like this admit fault and correct error. Ever have an issue, call the district manager and speak with her, she’ll get you straightened out, granted, you’re not in the wrong.
Great customer service! The manager, Kim is very helpful and has a great personality for the business she is running. Highly recommend.
Employees very kind. Knowledgeable about their service made sure to explain the process of pay day and title loans. Very competitive rates! Definitely satisfied with rates and service.
I asked, when is the latest I can pay before my car is repossessed . I was told November 13th. My car was repossessed on November 7th. The only way to get it back was pay off total balance of loan.
Great customer service! They were very friendly and helpful with our needs. Great to work with! Will certainly do business with them again.
One of the best loan places and customers service in Alabama. They really try to work with you and give you the best advice for your situation.
Kim is the best! Great personality, very helpful, all the staff is amazing! Definitely recommend!
The worsted place ever I pay every month for 2 years and still owes same amount I pay $243.50 month I only borrow $400.00 and I owe them $476.00 I never get my title back
Awesome staff. GREAT place to do business
1. What Can I Do to Contact LoanMaster?You can dial their phone number +1 256-582-7459. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from LoanMaster?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. Where Can I Find LoanMaster?14258 US Hwy 431, Guntersville, AL 35976, United States is the address of LoanMaster. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is LoanMaster an Agency or a Lender?LoanMaster is a Loan agency. If you are not sure where to get a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From LoanMaster?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.