Liberty Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Services - Chelsea Michigan S Main St, Chelsea
- Digital Closing Residential Closing
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
A very smooth and stress free experience during a period of time when you are dealing with all the drama of selling your home and preparing to move.Response from the owner
Hi Allan -- Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that our Chelsea team provided you with such a positive experience -- we definitely understand the stresses of selling a home :-) We appreciate your business and your feedback and hope to work together again in the future!
Chris and LaVonne from Liberty in Chelsea were incredibly helpful during our home buying process. We purchased a home from a family friend, without a realtor and basically had no idea what we were doing. The team at Liberty was very patient, responded to my many calls and emails quickly, and held my hand through the whole process. I would recommend their service to anybody who wants a reliable partner during what can be a stressful purchase. Thank you!Response from the owner
Thank you so much for your kind words, Amanda! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Chris and LaVonne are truly gems to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We hope to work together with you again in the future!
I have never written a negative review, but I couldn't let this pass. This office acted as escrow agent for a deposit we made to hold a lot at Westchester Farms. We found a lot in another development and cancelled our lot reservation on August 23. When I called on Sept.15 to check on the status of our refund, LaVonne told me they had just issued the check yesterday - a full 3 weeks from the cancellation and over a month from when they initially deposited our check. She tried to justify the delay by saying they need to wait a month "to be sure our check had cleared". In this day and age, that is obviously ludicrous, certainly unethical, and maybe illegal. Trust is an important issue in a home purchase, and I'd be very hesitant to trust a company that either lacks ethics or doesn't understand how the banking system works in 2020.Response from the owner
Mr. Mayo, The handling of your deposit was neither unethical nor illegal. When accepting a personal check, Liberty Title Agency does not have any way to determine whether or not the drawer has the requisite funds to cover the check. This information is solely within the knowledge of the drawee. A practice of releasing funds before the drawee has confirmed the sufficiency of those funds would jeopardize other deposits held by Liberty Title Agency. The policies of Liberty Title Agency in handling consumer funds are sound and consistent with the highest levels of care in the real estate industry. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations, so if you have any additional (civil) questions, please call me at (734) 665-6103 (ask for Pat) at your earliest convenience. – Pat McVeigh, Associate General Counsel, Liberty Title Agency
Our loan officer, was outstanding. She was highly organized and our experience couldn’t have been better!Response from the owner
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us, Joe. It means the world to us and to our entire Chelsea team and we're so happy to hear you had such a positive experience! We appreciate both your feedback and your business and hope to work together again soon :-)
I have worked with Liberty Title in Chelsea when selling a couple of our homes in Chelsea. We worked with LaVonne and she is amazing and pulls everything together for a professional, smooth and worry free transaction!Response from the owner
Hi Lynn - This is so great to hear! We love hearing love from our customers and are glad to hear that our Chelsea office continues to give awesome service. And we can't help but agree...LaVonne is amazing! Looking forward to working with you again :)
Very poor service. Would not suggest using as corners were cut due to lack of knowledge, deadlines and apparent lack of understanding of the important role a title company plays in closing.Response from the owner
Hi Td, Thank you for your comments. We pride ourselves on our customer service so I’m very sorry to hear we failed to meet your expectations. Our experienced team always strives to provide exceptional, professional service. We would like to learn more specifics about this situation. Please give us a chance to help resolve this and call me at 734-475-6440 when you have a moment (ask for Teresa). Thank you. – Teresa Wheeker, Manager, Liberty Title Agency
Liberty Title is my favorite title company to close my transactions. They are very friendly, responsive and very accommodating!Response from the owner
Hi Shelley - Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with our Liberty Title Chelsea team. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We appreciate your feedback and your business and hope to work with you again :-)
Great experience, they kept us informed during our home buying process and accommodated our needs for a closing date! Every thing went smoothly!Response from the owner
Hi Tammy - Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to hear our Chelsea team provided you with such a great closing experience. Cheers to the purchase of your new home and we hope to work with you again in the future :-)
We worked with LeVonne, and she is Very Professional, Responsive and I would recommend her and Liberty Title in Chelsea, Mich. to anyone.Response from the owner
Thank you so much for your kind review, Barb! LaVonne is an amazing asset to our team in Chelsea and we will definitely pass along your comments to her. We appreciate your business and your recommendation and hope to work with you again soon :-)
Very nice group of people, efficient and friendly. Make your experience a pleasure.Response from the owner
Thank you for your lovely review, Kevin! We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our Chelsea team -- your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! We hope to work with you again soon :-)
1. How Can I Make Contact With Liberty Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Services - Chelsea Michigan?You can ring them at this phone number +1 734-475-6440. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From Liberty Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Services - Chelsea Michigan?Liberty Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Services - Chelsea Michigan can link you with a variety of services which include:
- Digital closing Residential Closing
5. Is Liberty Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Services - Chelsea Michigan an Agency or a Direct Lender?Liberty Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Services - Chelsea Michigan is a Title company. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we connect you with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online as fast as the same day of applying.
2. What Is the Location Of Liberty Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Services - Chelsea Michigan? How Can I Access It?Liberty Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Services - Chelsea Michigan is located at 1250 S Main St #3b, Chelsea, MI 48118, United States. Just look up the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Liberty Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Services - Chelsea Michigan?To get starterd, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for online payday cash loans with same-day funding, you can go to our official website for more useful info.
6. What to Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Liberty Title Insurance and Real Estate Closing Services - Chelsea Michigan Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our platform to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.