Liberty Tax & Loans Southern Blvd, Rio Rancho
- IRS Audit Representation
- Income Tax Return Preparation
- Tax Planning
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Problem Consulting
- Audit Protection
- Car Insurance
- Credit Repair Services
- Free Consultations
- Itin Application
- Tax Credits
- Tax Debt Resolution Services
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I'm actually surprised at the amount of negative reviews I've read here. So far, I have had great customer service with Liberty Tax. I initially was uncertain about picking them to do my taxes but overtime they have won me over. Yes, I pay a bit more but I have received a fuller, bigger refund since working with Lisa.
I went there twice and both times they ruined my taxes and now I owe 20,000. I went back to get it amended by the owner, she pushed me away and she is just a horrible person. it is there fault on my taxes they put my 1099 on someone else's taxes. and she is telling me I can go to any other library tax to amended it I think she should fix it her self, I truly do not recommend this place on southern just because of how they act with ther own mistakes.Response from the owner
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Stephen. Our team works hard to provide customers with the best support possible and we apologize that this wasn’t your experience. According to you, a former employee made a mistake on your 2018 tax return that was prepared by this office in 2019. As I was not part of the conversation you had with the former employee regarding whose return the 1099 in question was supposed to go on, we took you at your word and graciously prepared an amendment for you AND your business partner, free of charge over 2 years ago. You came in an signed your amendment and it was mailed to the IRs. That was a little over 2 years ago. Our office attempted to contact your business partner on several occasions so that they could also sign their amendment. I'm not sure it you are aware, but they did not come to sign the amendment that was prepared for them two years ago. Recently, in 2022, your mother came to the office and wanted an appointment. At that time, she asked if anyone else could do the amendment, and I said yes. At no time was another Liberty Tax Office mentioned as "anyone else," not just Liberty Tax, can do an amendment, which is the question that was asked by your mother. This office did everything you asked us to do, two years ago, to correct the mistake that was made.
She is the best I've been going to her for three years now and she has taken care of me and my situation she has figured out things that I never even knew that were there anyone who wouldn't use her , would be a fool she goes out and Beyond and she's always willing to help I highly recommend her, and on the late night on the last night of the due date , I had to have them done... I really do appreciate you and thank you so much for all your helpResponse from the owner
Hey Duane, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We definitely try our hardest to do our best for our customers. See you next year.
Since my first visit 3 years ago have always been very satisfied with the professionalism and the extra steps they take with my taxes. They make sure it’s done right and I’m always stress free! Thank you all for your great service!
Owner is horrible and not doing things correctly. Save your self the drama!!Response from the owner
Hello Sam, We appreciate the time you took to leave us feedback. Unfortunateley, we are unable to locate any information on a Sam Garcia being our customer. Please take a moment to contact us so we can discuss your concerns.
I wouldn't recommend this place because my husband took taxes in a week ago, got a call from them last night saying he would be charged $300.00 to $400.00 each year. He picked up His taxes today the lady changed it to $65.00 A year. Taxes will be getting done somewhere Else.
DDaniel A. Martinez1
Buyer beware! This place is a ripoff! I had my taxes done and paid for it. Lisa Padilla (owner) suggested she could gain more return by auditing 5 years of my returns. I fell for it. Though over the next 6 months I was not able to provide all of my documents. In December I told Lisa let's cancel this suggestion - no work had been done, she did NOT have my paper work necessary to proceed. Lisa charged my credit card $496! (I paid $101 for the initial tax filing - basic 1040). I sent Lisa an email requesting an explanation for the $496 charge, to which she never replied. This Liberty Tax location (Lisa Padilla) is not a reputable service company. Spend your money elsewhere where you won't be ripped off.
Fast, informative and helpful staff. Very clean interior in a comfortable environment. Management was extremely polite and knowledgeable and even gave me a follow up call to answer any further questions I had and make sure I was taken care of. I will definitely refer in the future and return myself as a customer!
Worst customer service experience my daughter went there to get her taxes done they charge her almost $400 dollars she's and 17 they messed up her paper work wrote her account number wrong and now they're saying they can't help us so frustrated would never go to them again , I think they just looked advantage of age 😡😡😠
Very professional and curtious. I always do my taxes with Liberty Tax service and have never been dissapointed. Fifty bucks cash for any new person who goes in and mention my name and ill get fifty bucks as well!
2345 Southern Blvd SE Suite C11, Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Rio Rancho
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
1. How to Get in Touch With Liberty Tax & Loans?You can call them at this phone number +1 505-448-0667. Or you can browse its official website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. What Services Can I Find In Liberty Tax & Loans?Liberty Tax & Loans can connect you to a long list of loan services which include:
- IRS audit representation
- Income tax return preparation
- Tax planning
- Tax preparation
- Tax problem consulting
5. Is Liberty Tax & Loans an Agency or a Direct Lender?Liberty Tax & Loans is a Tax preparation. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we connect you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can get a small personal loan online without hassle.
2. What Is the Location Of Liberty Tax & Loans? How Can I Access It?Liberty Tax & Loans is located at 2345 Southern Blvd SE Suite C11, Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States. Just look up the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. How Can I Request a Loan at Liberty Tax & Loans?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and fill out the application form online. If you are looking for online payday cash loans with easy application, you can visit our secure platform for more useful info.
6. What to Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Liberty Tax & Loans Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just click here to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with flexible payment options.