Lawyers Title of Arizona N 67th Ave, Glendale
- Builder Services
- Escrow Services
- Notary Signing Services
- Title Insurance
- Collection Trust
- Commercial Services
- Credit Reporting
- Developer Services
- Exchange Intermediary Services
- Flood Certification
- Foreclosure Publishing Posting
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 8 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
They have zero sense of urgency for their clients and you have to continually follow up with them on. I had to go to them twice asking about a 1099 and then I also had to reach out to them to set up an appointment about the closing documents. I do not recommend.
A big shout-out to Stacey Bergacker at Lawyers Title in Arrowhead! I needed to change the name on a house deed and Stacey took care of it in a very professional and quick manner. Plus she is very nice and upbeat. I could not have found a better Title Company or escrow officer to deal with. I will definitely use her in the future plus have already recommended her to friends and family!
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Lawyer's Title. Chris Medina has been a great resource in my real estate career, if you get a chance to deal with him, consider yourself lucky. I would ignore the negative reviews & use Lawyer's Title if you want a smooth transaction. Most responsive & timely title company I have worked with.
This title company appears very dis-interested in doing anything that pertains to title work. They do not communicate with the Sellers what-so-ever. I have to constantly be emailing for an update. Since they were chosen to be the title company they have not ONCE reached out. I have worked with numerous title companies previously because I have sold numerous properties before and I have never seen a title company function quite like this one. I cant imagine why anyone in their right mind would choose them to be their title company. (Laura) doesn't respond to emails and on the rare occasion she does, they are not very friendly responses, rather obligated responses. The only person (Tanya) who seems to respond with any sort of urgency also seems to have obligated responses. I guess its better than a delayed response or not at all though! Anyway, long story short I would start with a different title company first before ever considering Lawyers Title. UPDATE 06/15/18: I've recently been in contact with Melissa and she has done a reasonable job with responses and communication.
Unfortunately this company doesn't seem to do well on communicating. Our paperwork was done, and our house closed, but there were two occasions where we were left in the dark about the status of our documents for nearly 24 hours.
They delayed escrow on my new home and did not do the job until the last minute. Took forever to get the wire out!.. would not recommend if you want to close on time
Tanya and her team are the best in the business!!! They go above and beyond consistently to ensure a flawless transaction !!!! Thank you!
They are not accommodating at all if you have a busy and difficult schedule . I would recommend a different company .
1. What Can I Do to Contact Lawyers Title of Arizona?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 623-979-6060. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to contact you.
3. What Does Lawyers Title of Arizona Offer?Lawyers Title of Arizona provides various services including: '
- Builder services
- Escrow services
- Notary signing services
- Title insurance
- Collection & Trust
5. Is Lawyers Title of Arizona an Agency or a Lender?Lawyers Title of Arizona is a Title company. If you are not sure where to get a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
2. How Do I Find Lawyers Title of Arizona?17100 N 67th Ave STE 200, Glendale, AZ 85308, United States is the address of Lawyers Title of Arizona. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. How Do I Get a Loan from Lawyers Title of Arizona?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an instant installment Loan may address your needs better. Click here to have a look. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
6. What to Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
7. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Lawyers Title of Arizona?Yes. Borrowers can also get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.