Klebon Insurance Group W Valley Ave, Elysburg
- All Risk Insurance Coverage
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Watercraft Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Renter 39 S Insurance
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Casey Savitski was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and got me the exact plan that i needed. I would recommend him, and Klebon insurance to anyone.
I recently made a claim after a collision with a deer. Klebons was very quick to get my claim started. Tim Shanholtz with Erie Ins.quickly provided a vehicle since mine was not safe to use. He quickly settled the claim and my car was repaired. As soon as my car was returned my forward collision no longer worked correctly. I had it repaired and Tim saw to it that I was reimbursed. I am very happy with the way my claim was handled from Klebon Ins. and Erie . Thanks to all. Sincerely Phil Fedako
Jonathan Else and the whole Klebon Insurance Group will work tirelessly behind the scenes to provide the best value and targeted professional services for your business. As a VOSB firm owner, I am extremely grateful for their support of my firm from startup through my young firm's growth process.
Klebon Insurance Group is a top notch customer focused Insurance agency. Always available to help when questions arise, when a claim needs filed. Extremely responsive and each and every member of their team makes it a priority to service your needs. Highly recommend Brad Klebon and Jonathan Else!
Margaret is so pleasant and easy to deal with, very confident and knowledgeable in her job, never had an issue reaching out and getting in contact when I needed too. She made a very stressful time of moving much better when she was able to find us a great home/car combo with what seemed like ease when we were having trouble with other insurances covering due to the house having asbestos siding. Would recommend them to anybody.
Brad and his group were with my family every step of the way in a very difficult car accident situation. We are so.gratefulnfor the customer service and support we received along the way. Fast, dependable and super reliable. Wouldnt change a thing!Response from the owner
Thank You Jayme!
Easy to switch coverage, affordable, and extremely helpful staff
Brad and his team are phenomenal! Mrs. Schroyer went above and beyond to make sure we got the best price (and coverage) possible! When you have a new young driver, it gets expensive. By far, the best price and coverage for adding a teenage driver! Thank you Klebon Insurance Group!
Exceptional customer service and advice. Tracey has been a long-term, trusted resource to help me and my family make the best insurance and coverage related decisions.Response from the owner
Thank You Joel! We appreciate you placing your trust in Klebon Insurance Group!
Definitely feel like this place is sketchy. Got my Progressive insurance threw them for first time driver starting at 133.44 not bad. But they tried to not put all my information in which made my insurance go up to 160! Then they were going to kick me off my insurance because this agency tried to go around about putting all my information in. Finally got it all figured out which made my Insurance go up to 138 after all send and done. And then it went up again not knowing why I call them to ask and the lady said "why dont you just go find a new insurance company". very unprofessional. I called Progressive and they said they sound sketchy and I'm not the first person to complain and about them they have done this to other people also! Just be careful and make sure they do everything they are suppose to the first time!
1. How Can I Reach Klebon Insurance Group?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 570-648-5055. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to reach you.
3. What Services Does Klebon Insurance Group Offer?Klebon Insurance Group is famous for its many services including:
- All-risk insurance coverage
- Auto insurance
- Boat & watercraft insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Dental insurance
5. Is Klebon Insurance Group an Agency or a Lender?Klebon Insurance Group is a Insurance agency. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
2. Where Can I Find Klebon Insurance Group?426 W Valley Ave, Elysburg, PA 17824, United States is the address of Klebon Insurance Group. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. How Do I Get a Loan from Klebon Insurance Group?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may suit your needs better. Visit this website to have a look. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
6. What to Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
7. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From Klebon Insurance Group?Yes. Borrowers can also apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.