Kings Mortgage Services Inc. N 11th Ave, Hanford
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 4 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Waste of time. My partner and I were looking for a home mortgage and went through these folks through a referral. Angie was nice enough when we first spoke with her so we decided to move forward with her. We went through the process of having them verify our employment and even had them run our credit. Well, after they ran our credit they didn't want to provide us with a letter that showed we were prequalified. She also offered to refer us to some of the agents they often work with. I asked her to send us referrals multiple times but never received anything from her. She also wanted us to go to their office in-person and look over the numbers on her computer. We thought that was strange seeing as that can easily be shared over the phone or emailed over. After all, this is 2022. But we attempted to set up a time with her but never got anywhere with that. So, after we settled on a real estate agent (that we found on our own time), our new agent told us that she called Kings Mortgage asking for our prequal but Angie claimed that we never sent any employment or any info to move forward with. This was blatantly false. Suffice to say we went through another lender and are very happy with the results and our new home. So unless you want your credit run for no reason, not have your questions answered, and lied about to your own agent, go with Angie and Kings Mortgage. And if this was all an honest mistake by Angie, well...I wouldn't want someone handling the biggest purchase of my life to forget that she was even working with me!Response from the owner
Hi Jason, I would love to discuss this with you. I’ve gone thru conversation logs and emails and can’t determine the breakdown. Seems like you understood and were In agreement back in Feb. ? Please call me if you’d like to discuss. 559.707.7555 Thank you, Jana Holmstrup
Incredibly grateful to Paula and her whole team in helping me buy my first home. They were informative, responsive and efficient from start to finish. I always felt like I knew what was going on and she kept both me and my realtor informed the entire time and even helped me to close early. A huge thank you to Paula and her entire time for making my first home buying experience a positive and exciting one.Response from the owner
Thank you, Kate! We love Paula Silva and her team, too. You were one of our first loans under the new disclosure rules and we're glad to hear it didn't complicate or slow down your closing. Enjoy your new home!
This place is Horrible. I’ve applied through two of their agents and both have yet to reach out to me. The last agent I dealt with (Veronica) asked for all my information and said she was going to get back to me within 3-5 days that was back in July 17th. I sent her a text a week after with no responce, till this day September 3rd I have not heard back from her. I find this very unprofessional!
Thank you to Angie, Nadia and everyone else who helped me in getting the loan closed on my new home! Everyone who worked on this process was quick to respond to emails, proactive in getting all of the necessary information to get the loan closed quickly, and overall very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a home.Response from the owner
Thank you for letting us know - we think Angie and her team are awesome, also! And Congratulations on your new Home! So heartwarming. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here for you! Kings Mortgage Services, Inc.
1507 N 11th Ave, Hanford, CA 93230, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Hanford
1. How Can I Make Contact With Kings Mortgage Services Inc.?You can call them at this phone number +1 559-585-7400. Or you can Visit its website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Kings Mortgage Services Inc.?To apply for the loan you want, you can Visit its website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with easy application, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Kings Mortgage Services Inc.? How to Reach It?Kings Mortgage Services Inc. is located at 1507 N 11th Ave, Hanford, CA 93230, United States. Just look up the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Kings Mortgage Services Inc. an Agency or a Direct Lender?Kings Mortgage Services Inc. is a Mortgage lender. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we enable you to access a large network of lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Kings Mortgage Services Inc. Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, you can turn to our broker service! Just enter our official website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.