KeyBank Merrow Rd, Tolland
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 7 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Alan Skinnner has been awesome to work with! From opening my account to answering all my questions and concerns along the way. He was always available and very knowledgeable. I appreciate all his help with my banking needs!Response from the owner
Hello Danielle, thank you for the 5-star rating and review. We are pleased to hear about your awesome experience with Alan at the Merrow Rd branch. We'd be happy to forward the kudos. Hope you have a great day! ^PR
I have been a customer of the Tolland branch of Key Bank for at least ten years and through three changes of ownership. Throughout that time the branch has always had that "neighborhood bank" feel. I have always felt valued as a personal (as opposed to commercial) customer. The staff I have worked with have always bent over backwards to make things work for me – including complicated things like being executor for an estate. Not only are they helpful, but always friendly – and not in an artificial way. Highly recommended.
When life can feel so hectic, it is refreshing to know that all of the people who work at the Key Bank in Tolland always greet you with a smile and go out of their way to help you if you should have any questions or concerns. Many thanks to Andrew, Melissa, Brenda, Christine and everyone else at the Tolland Key Bank who make banking a pleasure.Response from the owner
Thomas -Thanks for the awesome and kind words! I'll be happy to share these kudos with the branch. Have a wonderful day! ^CS
Maybe your tellers should have some continued education on customer service. I went to this location on March 1, 2017 at 3:30 PM I pulled up to the teller I was not greeted she pushed the drawer out to me I put my check in the drawer she proceeded to pull it back again saying nothing. She then proceeded to finish work that she was doing logging someone else's checks which is fine but maybe if she had said hello I'll be right with you i wouldn't have felt that I was interrupting her. She then walked away grab the supervisor again nothing was said to me they did something with my check and cashed it which was great. She push the drawer out to me didn't say have a good day she looked me in the eyes said nothing then walked away. I understand having bad days at a customer service job but your job is customer service suck it up
I waited in line for 20 minutes to be told I couldn’t get change for $100 (5 $20-Bills, not even a big bill) and after approaching the teller I am told that they don’t do change unless you are an account holder. I don’t know why policy like this would go into place and I’m completely disappointed in this bank. FOR THIS REASON I will NEVER open an account with Key Bank and I urge everyone NOT to open and account or close your existing account with Key Bank. Even Bank of America will do change for $100 for non-account holders. So does United Bank near Big Y.Response from the owner
Hi Katherine: I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we do appreciate it. I will pass this information along to our Branch Experience Team for their review. ^KeyBank Customer Care
Can't imagine how someone had such a bad experience. I've been with them (three bank names, but mostly same people) over ten years, and have always found them friendly (both inside the bank and out), and helpful (when needed). Not saying her bad experience didn't happen - just that I think it was way off the norm for them.
Staff is very knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. Treats you as a valued customer.Response from the owner
Stephanie -Thank you for the glowing review! We appreciate your business! ^CS
1. What Can I Do to Contact KeyBank?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 860-870-7066. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from KeyBank?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. Where Can I Find KeyBank?215 Merrow Rd, Tolland, CT 06084, United States is the address of KeyBank. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is KeyBank an Agency or a Lender?KeyBank is a Bank. If you are wondering how to request a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From KeyBank?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.