KeyBank Crater Lake Ave, Medford
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Great friendly service!! I have been banking with Key Bank for 9 years and I had never had a bad experience with Key Bank. They are amazing and I am well pleased! I love Key Bank!Response from the owner
Hi Marina, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, we do appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass this along to the branch. Have a great day!! ^LH
took a check and didn’t even tell me that there was a hold on it, went back and they said that they couldn’t do anything about it , laughed at me and said to bad deal with it. closing my account that i’ve had for 10 yearsResponse from the owner
David -We understand having access to your money is very important. In most cases, the funds are available the next business day. In some instances, an extended hold can be placed in effort to collect the funds on the deposit. If you have any questions or would like to send details about your experience, please write us at [email protected] ^CS
We opened up a new account and didn't have the fees and account options explained to both account holders. I learned that my checking account earns interest and has huge overdraft fees. No one explained that to me.Response from the owner
Hi Lisa - we certainly don't like to hear that you were not advised about the disclosures of your account. If you could, please send us a message to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into it. ^ JJ
Very friendly and make u feel welcome it's good businessResponse from the owner
Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business, and we are here to help if you ever need us. Have a great weekend!^CH
Okay...but the manager needs to brush up on her people skills. Medford is a small town.Response from the owner
Hello CM: Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback, we do appreciate it and I have forwarded this information to our Branch Experience Team for them to review. Have a great week!! ^KeyBank Customer Care
I've always had friendly and courteous customer service.
1217 Crater Lake Ave, Medford, OR 97504, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Medford
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
1. How Can I Get Connection With KeyBank?You can call them at this phone number +1 541-734-2680. Or you can browse its official website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at KeyBank?To apply for the loan you want, you can browse its official website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of KeyBank? How to Get There?KeyBank is located at 1217 Crater Lake Ave, Medford, OR 97504, United States. You can check the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. Is KeyBank an Agency or a Direct Lender?KeyBank is a Bank. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we get you connected with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does KeyBank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just enter our official website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.