Jefferson Credit Union Richard Arrington Jr Blvd, Birmingham
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I have been cashing state checks here for over a year. I never had a problem until recently. I felt like a criminal when Ms Saldada told me my checks had to be held bc of the amounts. I told her I hadn't had any problem with cashing them previously. She called several locations because she couldn't give me an explanation as to why. I was racially profiled. I'm a black woman.... It has made me consider closing my account and taking my money else where. Train your employees better and get the ones who racial profile and treat your customers like criminals out of your organization or you will continue to loose customers!!!
I’m proud to be a member, and love the fact that members own 100% of their credit union.
I have been with this Credit Union for almost 20 years with no real serious problems. A few hiccups now and again like with any other public service departments where you have to deal with people serving you. The only real problem I can say I have is finding an ATM that convenient sometimes that won’t charge me to use it. They otherwise are pretty good for me.
NOT VERY GOOD SERVICE. I HAVE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION FOR THE LAST MONTH AND HAVE NO ONE HAS RESPONDED. I CALLED TODAY AND EVERYONE WAS BUSY, LEFT A CALL BACK NUMBER AND HAVE LITTLE HOPE TO GET A CALL BACK.
I've been with the credit union nearly 20 years, never had a problem with them. I have a mortgage and now two auto loans with them. They are the best and very helpful.
Worst bank ever!!!!! Always at least a 10-15 minute hold time when I call. But when i stop by a branch, there's usually no customers in line. I get paid bi-weekly and have direct deposit. I have a mortgage and signature loan with them. Payments are supposed to come out automatically when I get paid. Sounds simple enough right? Not for these people! They inexplicably started depositing my money into the wrong account, so that made my mortgage and loan payments late and I had to straighten that out. Then I got letters in the mail that since my payments were late, they had notified the credit bureaus. THEN, they started taking my whole months mortgage and loan payments out every two weeks!!!!!! REALLY???!!!! And so I had to get the payments reversed, but they told me they can only put back into my account what went to the principal, not what went to interest!!! REALLY???!!!! And now they've started putting my money in the wrong account AGAIN!!! SO IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR CREDIT, STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS!!!!!
I've been a member since 2001 and I've never had a bad experience. They hold my mortgage and it's been a breeze. Love it, love them and wouldn't go anywhere else.
Susan at the Downtown branch is always so friendly and helpful! We have received great rates on auto loans here!
They are so unorganized it ridiculous. I'm moving my account. I've been with them.for 14 years and they keep asking for the same information over and over again. Are they loosing the information.
Always awesome service from the girls at the downtown branch. Been a member for 30 years and never disappointed!
716 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N b300, Birmingham, AL 35203, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Birmingham
- Embolden Solutions LLC- Credit Repair Birmingham AL
Consultant4.9( 10 )
- Regions Bank
Bank2.4( 10 )
- Bruce Sladick/Renasant Mortgage Lending
Mortgage lender5( 10 )
- Enfocus Financial - Credit Repair
Credit counsel5( 10 )
1. What Can I Do to Contact Jefferson Credit Union?You can dial their phone number +1 205-444-4528. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from Jefferson Credit Union?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Jefferson Credit Union?716 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N b300, Birmingham, AL 35203, United States is the address of Jefferson Credit Union. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Jefferson Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Jefferson Credit Union is a Credit union. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Jefferson Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.