Huntington Bank S Monroe St, Monroe
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Closing my account. Rudest customer service I have ever encountered at a bank!!! Huntington doesn't care about it's customers only making that buck. To think I was convincing my boss to switch our accounts there. We will now stick with the bank we currently have. BRING BACK TCF!!!!Response from the owner
Hello, we are saddened to hear about your experience at the branch, if you wish to further discuss this matter, please send us an email at [email protected] Thank you
Customer service was 5 stars. But that drive in and out. Wow. The entrance has a huge rim eating pothole. An then the exit. From the drive threw. Whoooaa. Not everyone car has an eight inch lift. A straight 45 degree angle. Scrapped my bumper and I believe one of my wheel lifted off the ground. Jus trying to get on the main street. 🤦♂️
Good bank helpful friendly service the only thing I don't like is drive thru is narrow I have an extremely wide vehicle so I usually park & run in but other than that a great bank
Worst bank to begin with, every check you deposit they put on hold for 5 days even if you’ve been with them for years. Non helpful employees who only care about themselves.
The staff cares about their customers! I've been very pleased with my small business checking account. Also, their ATM machine will allow you to get small bills down to $5. I wanted to do a $500 withdrawal and was able to choose large bills, or an assortment of fifties, twenties, and fives. What a cool service!
I’ve gone up there 3x for a simple debit card replacement. They are incompetent at their job and wonder why folks get frustrated with them. This branch sucks. I plan on leaving ASAPResponse from the owner
Hello Christopher, We are sorry you are having issues getting a replacement debit card, please send us an email at [email protected] for further assistance. Thank you
This is an awesome branch and bank. The drive-thru teller here is always super-friendly and makes your day. I have accounts in most big banks and the service that I get at this branch when compared to the other bigger names is just top-notch. Im loving Huntington. Account opening was a breeze. Also their $400 account opening bonus is also great. Who doesnt love to keep some extra money without moving a finger. Their app is also super friendly. Deposit limits are also high. Service fees are low. (5$, which I have never heard at any other bank). Have never had to call this bank’s customer service yet, but I will try on a Sunday and check if I get through. Overall, Huntington is one cool bank.
Staff is very friendly and even when short staffed work efficiently and maintain positive attitudes. Jody is a very pleasant banker who is very knowledgable and personable. I will most certainly be back for any banking needs. Huntington is very good with fraud and does their best to help and inform you on steps to prevent it from happening to you. Thank you Jody!
The branch is fine but the corporation is completely horrible. Their service people are hostile criminals who don't understand how banks operate. They lie and steal your time and probably money. You'd be better off hiding cash under your mattress.
Everyone at this location is super helpful, I’ve rarely had to wait longer then 5 minutes. They actually seem to care about their customers here as well. Multiple ATMs outside too, which I use constantly!
1. How Do I Contact Huntington Bank?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 734-242-6230. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Huntington Bank?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Huntington Bank?602 S Monroe St, Monroe, MI 48161, United States is the address of Huntington Bank. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is Huntington Bank an Agency or a Lender?Huntington Bank is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Huntington Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.