Hughes Federal Credit Union N Cortaro Rd, Tucson
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I am so disappointed in their customer service. I traded in my car and now their harassing me because they haven't received payoff (sent by mail). They keep threatening and me have locked my accounts including my minor sons account. I have been spoken to as though I'm a child and insignificant. Also their checking plus is bs it really doesn't give you an extra benefits and you have to pay for it. Though they have finally closed an account that I was told closed 6 months ago and have been charging me late fees and taking them out of my account. My credit took a hit and I wasn't compensated properly for. My opinion find a different bank.
Deceptive method to get me to sign up for their paid checking account. The account manager mislead me to believe the only checking account available required a monthly fee. 3 times she offered but I declined. Then after about 20min when signing documents she mentioned like she forgot: "oh yeah, there is a free checking account you can sign up for?" Are you serious? All my other credit unions had the customers best interest in mind?
Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful employees. Go out of their way to solve your issues. Sabrina was especially helpful getting our accounts set up and connected with our old credit union in another state.
Just attempted to go into the lobby at this location on a Saturday it was closed. Ok, no problem went through the drive through to deposit money. I know there's a limit of depositing more than 3k through the drive through...However, when I attempted to go into the lobby and you're closed. You would think making a larger deposit wouldn't be an issue...ummm wrong. I was told by the teller this one time she would make the exception. However, next time just so you know we can't. How can you be closed and still have limitations on what we can do in the drive through?
Called to get help and the teller was very rude and not helpful, super disrespectful and proceeded to tell me the only way to get my money is to drive to there location to make a withdrawal. Worthless credit union do not recommend using them at all.
I just moved here and needed a credit union. I went to Hughes even though the reviews were less than desirable. My initial experience was excellent! From the minute we walked in the door we felt welcome, the staff was friendly, efficient and all of my banking needs were met. I'm happy I went with Hughes!
The ATM is always broken at this location, and the lobby is somehow always closed during business hours when I need access to my account. I constantly have to drive across town to one of the nicer branches in the wealthier neighborhoods (which have working ATMs and an open lobby, of course) just to be able to use my account. I am getting really close to finding a better credit union.Response from the owner
Hello Kahn, I’m so sorry to hear about your experience. We had an issue with one of our ATM's which has been fixed now. Please refer to our website for lobby hours .We hope you will allow us an opportunity to turn this experience around. Thank you!
Poor customer service and poor quality of online banking. God for bid you need to call Tech Support and ask for some help. That won’t happen! The man I spoke with basically told me that he doesn’t know what’s going on and to call a branch. So you call a branch and you’re on hold for an hour. I hate this bank but I’m forced to the bank with them because of my car loan.Response from the owner
Hi Nick, We're sorry to hear about this. We do our best to provide our members with convenient access to their accounts with online banking and continually look for ways to improve our member experience. As a member-owned financial institution, we value all feedback as it helps us better our processes and tools. Please send us a private message using our secure messaging center https://www.hughesfcu.org/contact. Thank you!
Worst bank ever, their customer service is joke, no one ever calls back when they say they will, they add a fee to my monthly bill, their online services are so out of date and not user friendly what so ever. Seriously hate that my car loan is through them i would rather have a loan anywhere else
Worst BANK ever. Stay away. No one picks up the phone, online is horrendous and when you have an issue no resolution due to lack of contact with an actual person. Maybe if you live in Tucson they are helpful.Response from the owner
Hello Shawn, I’m so sorry to hear that we were unavailable to answer your questions. Our call center has been experiencing a high number of callers as of late and our management team has been made aware. We hope you will allow us an opportunity to turn this experience around. Thank you!
1. How to Get in Touch With Hughes Federal Credit Union?You can dial this phone number +1 520-794-8341. Or you can enter its website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Hughes Federal Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can enter its website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with same-day funding, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Hughes Federal Credit Union? How to Get There?Hughes Federal Credit Union is located at 7820 N Cortaro Rd, Tucson, AZ 85743, United States. Kindly refer to the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Hughes Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?Hughes Federal Credit Union is a Federal credit union. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we get you connected with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Hughes Federal Credit Union Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.