Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union Rykowski Ln, Middletown
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 5 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
There was a time in this country when community banks built relationships with customers... part of that relationship was based on mutual trust and experience, whether if it was for business or personal lending. I'm VERY disappointed that this bank does NOT share these values. Your just a number to them and a stat on a piece of paper. After finishing up my first auto loan with them with nearly perfect payments for 5 years they will not lend me a dime more then what I borrowed previously...Never use this bank
The tellers are rude unprofessional, make you wait in line while they stand around talk to one another. The one tell has no clue what she’s doing. Took her over 5 minutes for a simple deposit transaction. I do not recommend this bank to anyone especially the branch in Matamoras, PA
the people at the branch are very friendly, but I ended up wasting 3 weeks of my time trying to apply for a home equity line of credit.. had to provide all the typical information and documentation as with any credit application. One of these was the value of the home and what's owed on it.. Come to find out 3 weeks into the process that they want the home to appraise for $15,000-20,000 MORE than the house is worth.. Thanks for wasting my time for a small detail that should have been disclosed much earlier in the process..
CClassic Rock59 (Classicrock59)5
Very happy with this Credit Union . Whether on the phone or in person I always get what I need and the Associates are AWESOME. I currently use the Matamoras PA. Branch they are awesome
Im never rude or nasty Called call service and the worker is absolutely nasty and rude ! I have to keep calling just to be able to purchase :/ very unhappy with this bank will be cancelling ASAP!!!
1. What Can I Do to Contact Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 845-561-5607. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union?25 Rykowski Ln, Middletown, NY 10941, United States is the address of Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union is a Federal credit union. If you are wondering how to request a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.