Hometown Credit Corporation Southland Vlg, Troy
- Business Loans
- Installment Loans
- Bill Financing
- Financing Financing
- Home Improvements
- House Repair
- Loan Consolidation
- Recreational Vehicles
- School Loans
- Small Loan
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 3 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Terrible hospitality to call themselves "hometown" business. The only reason I clicked 1 star is so I could write this review.They obviously don't need any business to treat a human being the way they did. A person asking for a hand up instead of a handout should be treated with respect not like they are trash. Never would I recommend this business to anyone. God will have your rejection waiting. Closing soon!Response from the owner
Mary, we are sorry for your experience. We always pride our self on treating any potential or current customer with respect. I'm unaware of the circumstance your referring to. I would urge you to contact our office. Thank you!
These ladies are the greatest three ladies that I've ever met they were very very detail oriented customer-oriented not dealership they were not trying to help the dealership they were trying to help me as a customer when they heard salesman talkin -2 Borg me and cussing me they they try to let the dealership know C H Auto Sales refuse to do anything about that salesman Eric and then when I heard the sales manager at C & H auto sales sales manager Morris say will just bring my car back you're too much of a hassle as I was signing paperwork they were trying to help me get the best deal that possible they sent two thugs up there to come get the car and caused a big scene in the store the ladies were very helpful those three ladies deserve 5-stars a piece very good people thank you will do business again
The lady's that work here are very nice .they helped me get my title back I have had several loans with them they make it easy to repay the loan.Response from the owner
Eugenia, Thank you so very much!! We are thankful for customers like you.
1. What Can I Do to Contact Hometown Credit Corporation?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 334-670-0021. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to reach you.
3. What Financial Services Does Hometown Credit Corporation Offer?Hometown Credit Corporation offers a wide array of financial services including: '
- Installment loans
- Business loans
- Bill Financing
- Financing Financing
5. Is Hometown Credit Corporation an Agency or a Lender?Hometown Credit Corporation is a Loan agency. If you are not sure where to get a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Hometown Credit Corporation?119 Southland Vlg # F, Troy, AL 36079, United States is the address of Hometown Credit Corporation. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Hometown Credit Corporation?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an instant installment Loan may address your needs better. Go to this website to have a look. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
6. What to Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
7. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Hometown Credit Corporation?Yes. Borrowers can also request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.