Homeowners Financial Group S Main St, Cleveland
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
As first time home buyers, we had no idea how in depth home buying process can be. Clay and Paula were so wonderful to be there each step of the way. Clay made a point to be available as much as humanly possible to answer all of our questions. We really appreciate him and his contagious enthusiasm!Response from the owner
We're so glad Clay made himself available to support you at every step! Your first-time homebuying experience is important to us and we're happy it was a 5-star process.
Jerry is very personable, kind, and knowledgeable. He's easy to communicate with and kept me informed on each step of the home refinance process. He made it a very smooth and stress-free transaction, which I greatly appreciate. I would highly recommend Jerry and Homeowners Financial Group for any of their home lending needs.Response from the owner
Thank you so much for the stellar review, Suzanne! We're so glad Jerry's expertise made this a smooth and stress-free experience. We appreciate your trust in HFG and are grateful for your recommendation!
Clay Christy and his team at home owners financial group did an outstanding job. We were first time home buyers and they answered every question we had along the way with friendly service. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a home.Response from the owner
Thank you so much for the incredible review and recommendation, Tesia! We're so happy Clay and his team made your first-time homebuying experience a 5-star transaction. Congratulations on your new home!
There aren’t enough stars to express my true recommendation! HFG and Clay Christy really cared about making my home purchase possible and overcame every challenge to do it. It’s rare these days to find a business that you can actually trust to have your best interest in mind. His advice and guidance made home ownership a reality, when I wasn’t sure it could ever happen. If I heard that someone was looking for financing I would not hesitate to send them over, from my boss, to my dearest friend, (and confidently!)Response from the owner
Thank you for the stellar review, Shelli! We're thrilled Clay earned your trust and recommendation with his advice and guidance throughout the process. Congratulations on your home financing journey!
Clay Christy was the absolute best to work with for our first home purchase. Made the process easy to understand, and was always available when I had questions.Response from the owner
Thank you for the fantastic review, Aaron! We're so glad this was an easy process thanks to Clay. He's one of the best!
working with Clay was an absolute pleasure. He went above and beyond to make my home buying process as minimal amount of stress as possible. He and his team worked diligently to make sure we closed in a very timely manner. He answered every question I had in a very timely manner and never left me questioning anything. I would recommend him and his team to absolutely anyone looking to purchase a home.Response from the owner
Thank you for the fantastic review of Clay! We're so happy to hear you would recommend him and his team. Their service and expertise is unmatched. Congratulations on your new home!
We have worked with Clay with buying 2 homes now and we have been very happy on both occasions. Even if Clay is really busy he does his best to keep in contact and get things moved along as fast as he can. His lending team is amazing and helpful as well. Thank you Clay, Heidi and Karen. We really appreciate ya’ll.Response from the owner
We're so glad Clay has earned your trust for a quick and easy home financing experience. Thank you so much for the fantastic review, Laken!
Awesome group here. They stay on top of everything. I used a VA loan through for my home purchase and those typically take roughly 45 days. They were able to start process and close my loan in 32 days. These guys are the best around. Professional and courteous. 1,000% recommend them for any mortgage needs.Response from the owner
Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We appreciate your positive comments, Chris.
Clay. He never calls you, he does not follow up, I was supposed to be working with credit company, that he gave me, turns out they are no longer available but no one informed me, I assume I was given such poor treatment simply because of my credit score. Yet I can be spammed by automatic emails from the company. I would not recommend this company to anyone, I was made to feel unimportant and ignored. 3 months and my calls never got answer, my emails either.
Homeowners Financial Group were awesome and really helpful while searching for a home for our family! Clay Christy and his team are the best and would highly recommend them to any family searching for a home in this competitive market. If we had questions or just checking on rates, they were there and responded quickly. Thank you for being efficient, professional and honest! We will be working with Clay and his team again soon! EXCELLENT experience!Response from the owner
Thank you so much for the stellar review, Jeannie! We're happy to hear Clay and his team were always available to answer your questions and worked to make this a 5-star mortgage experience!
1. What Can I Do to Contact Homeowners Financial Group?You can dial their phone number +1 762-228-7050. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from Homeowners Financial Group?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Homeowners Financial Group?549 S Main St, Cleveland, GA 30528, United States is the address of Homeowners Financial Group. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Homeowners Financial Group an Agency or a Lender?Homeowners Financial Group is a Mortgage lender. If you are not sure where to get a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Homeowners Financial Group?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.