Heritage Federal Credit Union IN, Boonville
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Make a mistake? Overdraft fee $30 plus a DAILY overdraft "fee". Of course my overdraft notice came 8 days after the overdraft. How convenient. I know. It's just like every other bank.. which is exactly my 3 star rating. Average.
Heritage FCU in Boonville is pathetic. I am a Federal Credit Union Member ... which means I have the ability to deposit, withdrawl, and exchange money at any Federal Credit Union in the United States. Today, I withdrew $100 from their ATM and then proceeded through the drive-thru to exchange into ones and fives ... and was told THAT BRANCH is unable to exchange cash from someone who doesn't have an account there. Mind you, I did this every Friday from June thru Oct last year. As a FCU Member, I do have an account there and did not appreciate the service I received. Especially after I explained I did this last summer as was told I was lying because they didnt do that at THAT BRANCH. What makes THAT BRANCH so special that they can refuse service to a member? Their customer service gives all HFCU's a bad name.
Great staff and services! I love banking with Heritage Federal!
Thieves and liers?? You decide. I had money in a higher rate savings account that I just left there to earn interest. I checked on CD rates and found out that my account had been set to dormant. I asked why since it was only like a 1 yr. They tried to tell me that the Federal government set the time period and imposed fees on the accounts that fall into dormancy. I told them that another bank told me that their period was 3 years and no fees. they insisted that it was federal regulation. what a bunch of lies. Then I waited for another person in the office to give me my money for 30 minutes. This person did make a phone call to verify the 1 year regulation. She found out the truth like I was telling them, that the 1 year was set by the institution. Finally gave me a check for my account balance. She also told be that the two tellers did not know what they were talking about. It looked like most of the clientele in the lobby were missing some teeth and had a terrible cigarette tobacco stink.
Shelia Ashmore is always so friendly and very helpful! She returns calls and emails quickly!! We appreciate you and the work you do at HFCU Boonville!
We have been doing business with Heritage for longer than 15 years at the Boonville location. They are absolutely wonderful every time we go in. Very friendly and very helpful ! Thank you all !!
Knowledgeable fast friendly service. Any issues quickly resolved. Miss drive through window. Tubes difficult to reach.. No bathroomsResponse from the owner
We appreciate the positive review and suggestions, Norma. Have a great day!
The absolute dumbest employees in the world. They have terrible service and take over 30min to cash a simple check. If anybody has an account here i would drop them.
They seem to have a penchant for sending old men's disability checks back to the treasury departmentalfep9ddpartkvResponse from the owner
We're sorry you had this experience. Our member service is very important and we would like to follow up with you. Could you please tell us more here https://www.hfcu.info/contactus
They make me feel like I part of them like family. I have done my banking with them every since 1978.
966 IN-61, Boonville, IN 47601, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Boonville
- Heritage Federal Credit Union
Federal credit union2.7( 10 )
- Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union: Warrick Office
Federal credit union3.3( 9 )
- Boonville Federal Savings Bank
Bank5( 7 )
- Peoples Trust & Savings Bank
Bank4.3( 4 )
1. What Can I Do to Contact Heritage Federal Credit Union?You can dial their phone number +1 812-253-6928. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from Heritage Federal Credit Union?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Heritage Federal Credit Union?966 IN-61, Boonville, IN 47601, United States is the address of Heritage Federal Credit Union. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Heritage Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Heritage Federal Credit Union is a Federal credit union. If you are wondering how to request a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Heritage Federal Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.