Healthnet Federal Credit Union Chickering Ln, Cordova
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 9 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
MMiss Dee J.1
Do not open an account. I will be closing , card declined in store, knowing paycheck just deposited. Went to Cordova branch Sa.t, right after card declined, they were closed h ad no idea they now aren't open on Saturday at all. Called the numbers on web for card information , turns out its only to a card service not actually Healthnet CU. The rep verified there's not a block or anything on card to contact Heather on their next business day, Which is Monday, Sooo have to go entire weekend without access to money while they are closed no 24 hrs assistance. Poor business. Don't use them
Was told it would be easy to get a loan with a credit union. So not true (credit score was well into the 600's) they have no 24 hour customer service number, just a number if your card is lost or stolen. When you do call the branch for customer service (poor customer service) you don't get very far. Systems are down more than normal. Direct deposit doesn't hit your account at midnight, it hits the account early on the day you get paid, which is huge disadvantage. My last bank I would have it by 9 pm the night before. To me it's not worth the time and effort to open an account with them. You would do better at Regions or other banks.
My fiancee has tried twice to get a loan through them. Carrying a 640 credit score, nothing but a small car payment. No bad credit history, been with Baptist over 3 years, credit Union almost 2 years. Has been turned down twice for small loans, gets a your pre qualfied mailer in her bank statement. But the woman at the Cordova branch is sure she can't qualify for 1800 dollars even though she has no bills what so ever. I guess if your not a nurse or above, the credit Union is not doing business with you. I'm sure there are alot more employee's of Baptist that are being turned down. And forget about trying to call and talk with someone.Response from the owner
Mr. White, I’m sorry to hear about your fiancé’s experience. While credit score and employment history are factors to be considered in the loan process, there are additional criteria that are taken into consideration. We value each and every member for their business! Please ask her to contact me directly; [email protected] If there is something we can do to help, I’d like to have the opportunity. Thank you for letting us know about her experience. I will address the issue of phone calls going unanswered.
My wife banked here before we met and maintained it as a savings account while we kept my bank as primary. When she passed away a couple of years ago my primary bank wouldn't work with me on final paychecks that needed her signature. Healthnet did. Say what you will about this place but they were here when I needed help the most.Response from the owner
Mr. Johnson, I appreciate you leaving feedback. At HealthNet, we strive to meet the needs of all our members, and I'm happy to hear that we were able to help and earn your business. My condolences for your loss. If there is anything we can do to help meet your financial needs in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again for letting us know how we're doing.
Older black woman teller is the rudest ever! So unhelpful, and she cut me off each time I tried to ask a question. She has a bad attitude and needs to be retrained in customer service.Response from the owner
Good afternoon Ms. Anderson, I apologize for the experience you had with our team. We're usually known for our exceptional member service and we regret that we didn't live up to those expectations. Please email us directly at [email protected] so that we can help make this right. Thank you for letting us know how we're doing.
Inconvenient hours....the one star is for the low charge for a savings account. It's a great place to have your savings account. My life is too busy to have a checking account here.Response from the owner
Mr. Williams, I appreciate you leaving feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you feel our hours are inconvenient. We do have multiple ways to conduct business on your accounts, including a Nationwide Network of branches and ATMs at no cost to you. We also have online and mobile banking to fit your needs. Also, you should not be receiving a monthly service fee for your savings account. Please contact me directly at [email protected] so that I can check to see why you are receiving a fee. I'd like the opportunity to help make things right. Thank you again for letting us know how we're doing.
ATTN: Shared Banking Customers The max withdrawal is $500 Bank will not do cashiers checks or money orders for Co-op customersResponse from the owner
Thank you for your feedback. We make every attempt possible to help our Shared Branch Members. There are many factors that come into play and there is not always a max withdrawal of $500. Shared Branch rules apply and limits the total transactions per member to $850 total within a 24 hour period. We are happy to provide checks when available but we do not offer money orders, those are typically offered by the post office and some convenience stores. Each situation may be different and we work within the parameters and rules provided by Shared Branch Network. I apologize for any inconvenience. Recently some of the rules have changed, please contact your credit union for the updated information. Thank you for using HealthNet for your Shared Branch transactions.
Bank tried to charge 90 dollars to cash one of their own checks most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.
Been a member for years, and years
1. How to Get in Touch With Healthnet Federal Credit Union?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 901-226-1111. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Healthnet Federal Credit Union?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with fast approval, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Healthnet Federal Credit Union? How Can I Access It?Healthnet Federal Credit Union is located at 1591 Chickering Ln, Cordova, TN 38016, United States. You can check the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. Is Healthnet Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?Healthnet Federal Credit Union is a Credit union. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we allow you to get access with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Healthnet Federal Credit Union Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we can help you out! Just visit our platform to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.