Hanscom Federal Credit Union District Ave, Dorchester
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 8 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I've had almost $100k in loans with this bank and after one visit to the Dorchester branch should be closed and I'm DONE. One customer and 3 people were either doing their nails or chatting on the phone. Horrible customer service. I can't imagine seeing these people every time I need to handle my banking needs.
Service has been hit or miss if you will. One day a good service, the next I caught a big mistake in my deposit. All I got was " I'll fix it, I'll change the amount..." No apologies... who wants their deposit to come short?
Mixed experiences with this location and bank in general. I do not feel like this bank is consistent with customer service. There is this one lady that I won’t mention by name but her service is lacking. Her tone is rude and she’s extremely condescending.Response from the owner
Hi Darvy, thank you for your feedback. We were disappointed to read this and would like to learn more about your experience. We’d love to hear from you – please contact us at https://www.hfcu.org/member-feedback.html so we can find out more about your situation and have the right person get back to you.
I never had a problem with rudeness and unprofessionalism until today dealing with Nadesh or Nadash African American . She kept telling me she cashed my check and gave me money with my withdrawal which was not true . I asked to do transactions depending for this reason and she still did what she wanted to do. If I didn’t insist and do all I did she would of kept my money. Never again going back to this branch
During the pandemic I have a terrible time trying to get appointments to handle banking. The 800# states someone will call back with appt time and no one ever does. I have to escalate to supervisor. Goes on for days! Disappointed in this locatio
Fantastic customer service! Thinking about switching banks because of the impression they made, the services offered and the convenient hours.
Great customer service amd easy access. The Representatives go the extra mile
Great customer service I appreciated it.Response from the owner
Thank, Urban! We'll share your kind words with the team. Thank you for your membership. Enjoy the day! - mj
1. How Can I Get Connection With Hanscom Federal Credit Union?You can call them at this phone number +1 978-540-3353. Or you can Visit its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How Can I Request a Loan at Hanscom Federal Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can Visit its website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with same-day funding, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Hanscom Federal Credit Union? How to Get There?Hanscom Federal Credit Union is located at 8 District Ave, Dorchester, MA 02125, United States. You can check the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Hanscom Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?Hanscom Federal Credit Union is a Credit union. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we allow you to get access with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Hanscom Federal Credit Union Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just visit our platform to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.